Car and Bike Talk

rod

Retired 22 years
Buddy of mine has a dodge with the Cummins motor in it

I was out in the yard and he pulled in. Standing next to drivers side window couldn’t here a thing he was saying

Noisiest rattleing pos I’ve ever seen

Personally I would rather have a noisy diesel that can pull anything and wear ear plugs if necessary. If you are going to actually use a pickup who gives a crap about mpg?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Screenshot_20180603-070347.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I always said I'd get a Road Glide if I ever got a dresser. I thought they were gorgeous. Then I demoed one and to my surprise, I actually liked the way the batwings felt to ride significantly better, so much so that I would probably have to choose one over a Road Glide despite liking the Road Glide's looks much more.

12-road-glide-custom-bs.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I always said I'd get a Road Glide if I ever got a dresser. I thought they were gorgeous. Then I demoed one and to my surprise, I actually liked the way the batwings felt to ride significantly better, so much so that I would probably have to choose one over a Road Glide despite liking the Road Glide's looks much more.

View attachment 195905
I felt the same exact way. I was dead set on the road glide. When I got serious, and really looked , I wanted the street. Likes both equally , but the dash on the street made the difference for me over the road glide.

20180317_133835.jpg

2018 Road Glide dash pic.
Screenshot_20180603-082055.png
My sexy bitch .

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I felt the same exact way. I was dead set on the road glide. When I got serious, and really looked , I wanted the street. Likes both equally , but the dash on the street made the difference for me over the road glide.

View attachment 195907
2018 Road Glide dash pic.
View attachment 195909 My sexy bitch .
Yeah. I kinda felt like the Road Glide left me hanging out in the open. And for some reason I just preferred the way steering felt on the Ultra/Street.