Car and Bike Talk

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm considering a new bike this year. My mileage the last two years in a row has been sad. Partly because of :censored2:ty weather every summer and partly because I want to go on longer rides but my current bike is just too uncomfortable for it and I end up just not bothering to ride at all. As much as I love stripped down and cafe style bikes, maybe I should finally give an ADV a shot.

img.jpg

img.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm considering a new bike this year. My mileage the last two years in a row has been sad. Partly because of :censored2:ty weather every summer and partly because I want to go on longer rides but my current bike is just too uncomfortable for it and I end up just not bothering to ride at all. As much as I love stripped down and cafe style bikes, maybe I should finally give an ADV a shot.

img.jpg

img.jpg
0D0AA7C5-3773-4335-B8EE-0B3328644CCB.jpeg

You looking for comfort--have I got a deal for you

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
$10,500 --its yours.
Damn. I was just just kidding cause I'd want something light I could take on trails but if I was in the market for a dresser I'd have to seriously consider that.

Lol. And I thought my number was lowballing. Used Ultras no matter how old rarely go under $16k around here.

rod

Retired 22 years
Damn. I was just just kidding cause I'd want something light I could take on trails but if I was in the market for a dresser I'd have to seriously consider that.

Lol. And I thought my number was lowballing. Used Ultras no matter how old rarely go under $16k around here.
I've been trying to sell mine for over a year. 18,600 miles on it - maintained by the local Harley Dealer. I started out at $13,500. I don't need 2 Harleys .

90501DA9-06CD-454B-A432-07B638A9694B.jpeg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

img.jpg

img.jpg
FJ-09 would be on my list

rod

Retired 22 years
Wow. Definitely sounds like a deal for someone.
Ultras are hard to sell now days. The big bagger/touring bikes are going out of style. Everyone now days wants the adventure bike style even though they are not all that comfortable to ride. Give me a big old old man's "Hog" any day. The Gold Wing market is falling on its face also

rod

Retired 22 years
To be truthful the whole motorcycle industry is hurting. They are slowly adding more automatic transmission bikes to their lineups because ---guess why-- the kids now days and their can't used a clutch problem.