Car and Bike Talk

rod

Retired 22 years
I just bought a siiiiiiiiiiiiiick Huffy today. Gone shred up some trails tomorrow for sure, idk I might get some pegs for it too!
My wife bought one of those electric assist bikes this past summer. She's almost convinced me to get one also.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My '99 Blazer with low mileage (13,000) failed at the smog check station when re-licensing. It didn't fail emissions, but the guy said to drive it on the freeway a couple of times and test it again. It seems there's some kind of computer part that says all it does it sit in the garage. We basically just license it every year and it sits in the garage. It's a "space filler" to please the HOA regulations. We will use it this week to help it pass for another year.
She's a keeper!!

oldngray

nowhere special
My '99 Blazer with low mileage (13,000) failed at the smog check station when re-licensing. It didn't fail emissions, but the guy said to drive it on the freeway a couple of times and test it again. It seems there's some kind of computer part that says all it does it sit in the garage. We basically just license it every year and it sits in the garage. It's a "space filler" to please the HOA regulations. We will use it this week to help it pass for another year.
She's a keeper!!

That thing will probably last longer than a new one. Even if you started driving it regularly.

rod

Retired 22 years
74830693_1900816050064505_756489954397257728_n.jpg