Car and Bike Talk

rod

Retired 22 years
1708746355891.png

clean hairy

The electrics being released as the demand for electrocs is waning! Poor timing!
I can see folks buying the v6 and replacing it with a high power v8.
Wonder how long for Rich Rebuilds to make one of the electrics into a 120p hp v8 or to replace the v6 with a 1200 hp v8?
How long before they slash prices as the public ignores the electric?

DriverNerd

The electrics being released as the demand for electrocs is waning! Poor timing!
I can see folks buying the v6 and replacing it with a high power v8.
Wonder how long for Rich Rebuilds to make one of the electrics into a 120p hp v8 or to replace the v6 with a 1200 hp v8?
How long before they slash prices as the public ignores the electric?
I'm not so sure. Turbo engines are built pretty stout. I'm sure the aftermarket will have larger turbo kits pushing 1000 hp fairly quickly.

Personally I think it's smart of stellantis to offer this with both EV and ICE options.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If I ever start forgetting why I fell out of cars as a hobby all I need to do is go on a manufacturer's website and if I can even find something that looks appealing, start building one with the build-and-price tool and it all starts coming back to me real quick.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
WtF happened to Mitsubishi? They used to make cool stuff. I went to a dealer, to the parts department, and what was in the showroom? A Nissan GTR and a Hellcat Challenger!

rod

Retired 22 years
WtF happened to Mitsubishi? They used to make cool stuff. I went to a dealer, to the parts department, and what was in the showroom? A Nissan GTR and a Hellcat Challenger!
I knew a gal who drove a Mitsubishi. It was ALWAYS in for some kind of repair. I sure looked nice but it was a POS. Kind of like my Volkswagen.