caravan

vantexan

the free movement between EU countries is not that same thing as moving between american states. your states are not countries LOL
If you're an EU citizen you can move just as freely between those countries as American citizens can between States. If you aren't you can't. Not legally anyways, just like the States. Doesn't matter if we're talking one country or dozens of countries. What you were arguing before is it's not a free market unless anyone anywhere can move where they want. The EU isn't an example of this, it excludes non-citizens.

rickyb

Banned
If you're an EU citizen you can move just as freely between those countries as American citizens can between States. If you aren't you can't. Not legally anyways, just like the States. Doesn't matter if we're talking one country or dozens of countries. What you were arguing before is it's not a free market unless anyone anywhere can move where they want. The EU isn't an example of this, it excludes non-citizens.
yea thats why i said the EU is has free movement of its citizens. and yea theres a difference between one country and dozens of countries. i think its much less impressive with america, because thats actually what you would expect being stuck in 1 country.

i mean what developed countries that you know of that i could just move to and work in? none that i know of.

vantexan

yea thats why i said the EU is has free movement of its citizens. and yea theres a difference between one country and dozens of countries. i think its much less impressive with america, because thats actually what you would expect being stuck in 1 country.

i mean what developed countries that you know of that i could just move to and work in? none that i know of.
So not a free market then.

rod

Retired 22 years
dont kid yourself. america is 1 country. the equivalent to the EU would be canadians and americans freely moving across their borders.

Getting into Canada is a piece of cake--crossing back into the USA is a different story. At least it used to be back when I did a lot of fishing up there.

rickyb

Banned
Getting into Canada is a piece of cake--crossing back into the USA is a different story. At least it used to be back when I did a lot of fishing up there.
yea trump has made it hard to get into america. its not just my political clothing, ive read articles on it.

rickyb

Banned
That's fine with me. I don't go to Canada anymore. I think we should build a wall between Canada and the USA also.
i think america should start enforcing the law for the criminals in govt and corporate board offices who are already in.

wall st just destroyed the economy 10 years ago. and theyll do it again.