caravan

rickyb

So, marching hordes of illegal immigrants = ok

But us marching into their countries to establiah order and prosperity so the citizens wouldn't need to leave = Empire Building = bad.

There is a reason everyone wants to come here, and there is a reason why everyone can't.
except your doing just the opposite when you invade their countries...which is why they immigrate LOL

rickyb

The EU is physically smaller than the U.S. and workers from outside it's borders can't just up and move there to take jobs(outside of the refugee programs). Within the EU workers move across it no differently than workers move from state to state in the U.S..
except they are all different countries, whereas the US is one country.

not the same. im guessing alot of americans would :censored2: their pants if they had open immigration with canada, a more developed country.

rickyb

ALL of my Canadian neighbors come to the states for any of their major healthcare needs. “Better care in a timely manner” they say. One of them has heart problems. He said he would have died in the Canadian system.
my dad has heart problems and he aint going to america.

i broke my arm, almost got surgery in 24 hours, and i dont have any insurance rates for them to increase or deductibles.

rickyb

ALL of my Canadian neighbors come to the states for any of their major healthcare needs. “Better care in a timely manner” they say. One of them has heart problems. He said he would have died in the Canadian system.
and what was their bill?

rickyb

a coworker just got his PR for here. he and his wife can now start planning out their life, and the wife is free to change jobs and pursue her interests instead of being restricted by previous requirements.

are they more free now or before the PR? what is closer to a free market?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It will be a similar outcome
We can only hope.
which is why it’s not really news.
No.. I believe 5,000 people and growing who are heading toward our country with their flag waving is news worthy.
So why does the president say it’s a National Emergy?
Its tough to secure the border now with the guard that is in place. By this declaration, you can put personnel every 10 ft facing south with a smile.
The answer is to stoke fear in his uneducated low information base voter.
Not the answer.
The uneducated, low information base you speak of , I think the Dims win that number contest hands down.
Fear? The fear word again. The difference in the uneducated low info dim and an uneducated low info Trumpster is the Trumpman "aint skeered". He could give 2 sh**ts .
The low info uneducated dim, (mailbox farmer) would sh**t his pants and beg for mercy if threatened.
Bring it. But you better be legal.
PS.. You might want to throw that flag over the hill somewhere.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pence reported that the caravan was formed in Honduras and partially funded by Venezuela (says the Honduran officials)
The word "partial" is curious...makes me want to know who else funded it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
except your doing just the opposite when you invade their countries...which is why they immigrate LOL

Did we invade this particular people group's country? I think in this case, as with most illegal immigration cases, their situation is unworkable in their own country, so they move to someplace where they can make a living. If the US is as terrible as you like to claim, they wouldn't be coming here.

I don't think we need to have military interventions, but I think we would all benefit from getting involved in an advisory role to help other nations increase their own prosperity, and take care of their own problems. That would go a long way towards heading off illegal immigration. Not saying we have everything dialed in perfectly, but we must be doing something right if people keep wanting to come here.

rickyb

Did we invade this particular people group's country? I think in this case, as with most illegal immigration cases, their situation is unworkable in their own country, so they move to someplace where they can make a living. If the US is as terrible as you like to claim, they wouldn't be coming here.

I don't think we need to have military interventions, but I think we would all benefit from getting involved in an advisory role to help other nations increase their own prosperity, and take care of their own problems. That would go a long way towards heading off illegal immigration. Not saying we have everything dialed in perfectly, but we must be doing something right if people keep wanting to come here.
yea, america is a powerful country which invades other countries instead of being the victim. it is rich in resources. but in another sense, america (and other western countries) are under control by the rich.

what you suggested is a nice idea and hopefully america and other western countries stop doing the opposite. they are a big reason the 3rd world is poor

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
yea, america is a powerful country which invades other countries instead of being the victim. it is rich in resources. but in another sense, america (and other western countries) are under control by the rich.

what you suggested is a nice idea and hopefully america and other western countries stop doing the opposite. they are a big reason the 3rd world is poor

You didn't answer my question about this particular group of people, but that's ok. I get that there are geopolitical forces at play that I don't fully grasp, but I don't think it's as simple as rich countries keeping poor countries down. How much aid do we send? How many volunteers go over to establish infrastructure for safe drinking water, schools, hospitals? Each country and people group ultimately need to take responsibility for themselves.

vantexan

except they are all different countries, whereas the US is one country.

not the same. im guessing alot of americans would :censored2: their pants if they had open immigration with canada, a more developed country.
You really don't know, do you? The EU is an agreement amongst those countries to allow free movement WITHIN that union, just as we have WITHIN our States. If you are from outside the EU you don't have the right to move there freely. Takes jumping through hoops and isn't open to everyone.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Pence reported that the caravan was formed in Honduras and partially funded by Venezuela (says the Honduran officials)
The word "partial" is curious...makes me want to know who else funded it.
I believe it was funded by Trump so he could rile up his sloped forehead base and get them to the polls.

rickyb

You really don't know, do you? The EU is an agreement amongst those countries to allow free movement WITHIN that union, just as we have WITHIN our States. If you are from outside the EU you don't have the right to move there freely. Takes jumping through hoops and isn't open to everyone.
dont kid yourself. america is 1 country. the equivalent to the EU would be canadians and americans freely moving across their borders.