caravan

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
i wouldnt jump on that bandwagon too soon. dems are plus 20 right now with a lot more races to be called in the house . trump protected his senate but there is a lot of bleeding in the house.
Projection: 5 seats... I think there will be enough moderate dims to step across the aisle a few times and maybe get a few things done in the next two years... But now.. all they want is Trumps jugular.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The "star" power was useless...….Taylor, Oprah and Ditty...….stay in your lane!!
I’d have to say they had an effect but it’s really hard to quantify.
It is close in Georgia but local pundits are saying it’s almost for sure that Kemp is the winner.

Stacey showed well.

It will be fine

Actually it’s the 100,000 absentee ballots.
She can hope but she is not going to pickup 73,000 votes there.
Most people who travel are Repugs.
How many does she need to bring Kemp back under 50%? That’s what she’s after now to force a runoff. I don’t think Kemp would have gotten there without the systemic voter disenfranchisement.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
How many does she need to bring Kemp back under 50%? That’s what she’s after now to force a runoff. I don’t think Kemp would have gotten there without the systemic voter disenfranchisement.
I live here and there has not been any talk about Disenfranchisement other than from the local branch of Black Panthers and their guns.

nbpp.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
How many does she need to bring Kemp back under 50%? That’s what she’s after now to force a runoff.
I estimate it at around 63,000 of the ~100,000 outstanding votes.
To get that, she will have to get 63% or higher of the outstanding absentee ballots.
That is highly unlikely as absentee ballots runs strongly Republican in Georgia.

ABRAMS needed votes.jpg

I could see Stacey and her people going to Nursing Homes and getting ballots for bed-ridden patients.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
I estimate it at around 15,000 votes.
To get that, she will have to get 63% or higher of the outstanding absentee ballots.
That is highly unlikely as absentee ballots runs strongly Republican in Georgia.

I could see Stacey and her people going to Nursing Homes and getting ballots for bed-ridden patients.
They already emptied the cemeteries?

MAKAVELI

I estimate it at around 63,000 of the ~100,000 outstanding votes.

I can see you're actually worried that she might win