caravan

rod

Retired 22 years
In Vietnam we lined the perimeter (border) with claymore mines. They did wonders stopping the enemy. I'm sure somewhere in an old army supply depot somewhere we have enough leftover surplus mines to protect our border.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Honduras and El Salvador are poor countries. They think Mexico have more than them. Well think again, that's why Mexican are crossing our USA border. So... When everyone realized that they are poor too...prepared our borders because all that people are coming to America. What a mess for Trump and ICE.:helpsmili
In Vietnam we lined the perimeter (border) with claymore mines. They did wonders stopping the enemy. I'm sure somewhere in an old army supply depot somewhere we have enough leftover surplus mines to protect our border.
Machine guns at the border ... mow down a few thousand women and children and they will shape up!

That will start a brouhaha!

rickyb

I don't see the no concern in the quote or celebrating the misfortune of others.
I see a natural calamity happening to turn them away. The misfortune for them is they never got to stage the dance at the border which would be fortunate for the country.
thats bc your preacher sucks a big one

rod

Retired 22 years
Machine guns at the border ... mow down a few thousand women and children and they will shape up!

That will start a brouhaha!

Drastic times call for drastic measures--this is nothing more than a border war. Maybe we should be air dropping leaflets on them stating how great Canada is (ask @Ricky). Hell-I would even volunteer to drive a few loads of them to the Canadian border.

rickyb

Drastic times call for drastic measures--this is nothing more than a border war. Maybe we should be air dropping leaflets on them stating how great Canada is (ask @Ricky). Hell-I would even volunteer to drive a few loads of them to the Canadian border.
they will recieve better healthcare here.

but if htey were really smart theyd go to EU or australia

rickyb

Yeah--like we are dealing with a bunch of Einsteins.
i was watching jimmy kimmel and americans cant even name another country and some think russia is america.

most canadians are zombies like americans. its land of the dead.

rod

Retired 22 years
i was watching jimmy kimmel and americans cant even name another country and some think russia is america.

most canadians are zombies like americans. its land of the dead.

Millennials---a lot of them are brain dead. From the Canadians I've hung out with at different fishing lodges I don't think the USA has a monopoly on dim-wits.

rickyb

Millennials---a lot of them are brain dead. From the Canadinas I've hung out with at different fishing lodges I don't think the USA has a monopoly on dim-wits.
no kidding. keeping your population stupified is good $$$.

im not a fan of millenials either aside from the fact they voted overwhelmingly for bernie over hillary, and i think corbyn as well.