caravan

So, marching hordes of illegal immigrants = ok

But us marching into their countries to establiah order and prosperity so the citizens wouldn't need to leave = Empire Building = bad.

There is a reason everyone wants to come here, and there is a reason why everyone can't.
They all need a ricky lecture.

BrownArmy

Build that wall and add a moat while your at it.

The irony is that if Trump doubles down and cuts off aid to Honduras, etc, he's just going to exacerbate the conditions on the ground that lead these people to try and leave their country.

Fabulous!

rod

Retired 22 years
The irony is that if Trump doubles down and cuts off aid to Honduras, etc, he's just going to exacerbate the conditions on the ground that lead these people to try and leave their country.

Fabulous!

So are you FOR opening the borders? You sure sound like it.

Fabulous!
Without aid they won’t be able to afford the fuel? Brilliant

BrownArmy

So are you FOR opening the borders? You sure sound like it.

Not at all, we need laws and borders.

I'm saying that Trump is using the border issue to sow division and rancor.

Why the friend would we let a 10,000 strong caravan into our country?

I'm sure their situation is fkd, etc., but this is a publicity stunt.

It doesn't help that half the reason their countries are so screwed is because of US meddling...

Did you learn nothing from Vietnam?

(Also, fkg gd bless you for going over to that hell hole and doing your best while getting raped by your own government...you seem semi-decent, so maybe you got out OK...lotta folks didn't, like people in my family, the guy I was named after, etc. etc... why keep perpetuating mistakes we've made? You know better than I do how we welcomed the Vietnamese into this country with open arms: immigration isn't the problem, it's how we handle it...)

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ok, who?

Who specifically on the 'lib' side is calling for open borders?

(Hint, no one, it's a Republican scare tactic).
No one on the lib side is calling for anything. Especially specifically.
They got nuthin'. No policies, no solutions, no answers.
Their only agenda is whatever Trump wants, we gotta be against it.

rod

Retired 22 years
Did you learn nothing from Vietnam?

I learned lots in Vietnam. The main thing I learned was NEVER try to fight a "nice" war -(trying to avoid civilian casualties and non military targets). You will lose every time.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownArmy

No one on the lib side is calling for anything. Especially specifically.
They got nuthin'. No policies, no solutions, no answers.
Their only agenda is whatever a republican wants, we gotta be against it.

So, the 'libs' aren't calling for open borders?

Make up you mind.

Actually, don't worry, it sounds like Trump has made up your mind for you.

BrownFlush

Fabulous!
When that happens, if we take care of this situation right, their first step will be in a southern direction instead of north.
I hear the weather in South Merica is pretty good year round.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

When that happens, if we take care of this situation right, their first step will be in a southern direction instead of north.
I hear the wether in South Merica is pretty good year round.

Or, better yet, why don't we hold Congress accountable for getting their s together and coming up with a workable and valid method for legal immigration?

It's only been thirty years or so since we had any serious work on the issue, it's just, 'kick the can down the road'.

Dems and Repubs use immigrants in different ways, but the fact is, we need immigrants, and I for one would like to see our government do some legit work.

BrownFlush

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ok everyone thinks this has to do with the democrats.

But stay with me for a second here. What if it's the republicans.....turnout is traditionally stronger in midterm elections for whoever just lost.

What better way to mobilize your base if you're republican?