caravan

vantexan

i think they were imposed on small parts of the third world.

but free movement across borders of workers exists in EU.
The EU is physically smaller than the U.S. and workers from outside it's borders can't just up and move there to take jobs(outside of the refugee programs). Within the EU workers move across it no differently than workers move from state to state in the U.S..

they will recieve better healthcare here.

but if htey were really smart theyd go to EU or australia
ALL of my Canadian neighbors come to the states for any of their major healthcare needs. “Better care in a timely manner” they say. One of them has heart problems. He said he would have died in the Canadian system.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
ALL of my Canadian neighbors come to the states for any of their major healthcare needs. “Better care in a timely manner” they say. One of them has heart problems. He said he would have died in the Canadian system.
An attorney on my route and his wife were planning to move to England. They’d been going there 3 or 4 times a year. They were house hunting and everything. Then he had a stroke, and they realized if he was living in England at the time, he would have been dead. He said no way would he have been at the hospital and treated so quickly with the life saving drugs they gave him at the hospital here. Needless to say, they’re not moving.

An attorney on my route and his wife were planning to move to England. They’d been going there 3 or 4 times a year. They were house hunting and everything. Then he had a stroke, and they realized if he was living in England at the time, he would have been dead. He said no way would he have been at the hospital and treated so quickly with the life saving drugs they gave him at the hospital here. Needless to say, they’re not moving.
This particular gentleman bought his house 33 years ago. He moved here permanently 24 years ago because of his health issues. He didn’t have a job here so he started his own business.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
44602336_1098546246966844_34878939784544256_o.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
yea exactly. god doesnt tell us to encourage hurricanes on immigrants...
Yes ..thats it.. now we have the ability to "encourage" a cat 5 hurricane.
Since you have that power and you are so worried about global warming , "encourage " a reversal and set the outside thermostat where you want it.

MAKAVELI

How do they pay for care in the states?

rod

Retired 22 years

At least trump is intelligent enough to recognize what he should be fearful of and not like Obama who didn't have the common sense to "fear" anything. According to him everyone was friendly and "they were all just like a son if he had one". A person who don't fear their enemies is soon overthrown.

BrownArmy

At least trump is intelligent enough to recognize what he should be fearful of and not like Obama who didn't have the common sense to "fear" anything. According to him everyone was friendly and "they were all just like a son if he had one". A person who don't fear their enemies is soon overthrown.

Ok, I think you're mixing metaphors, but you do you.

Trump thinks ISIS is in the caravan?

People in his own government say that's not true.

Who's the rube here?

rod

Retired 22 years
Ok, I think you're mixing metaphors, but you do you.

Trump thinks ISIS is in the caravan?

People in his own government say that's not true.

Who's the rube here?

I would rather have him error on the wrong side than just open the borders and let just anyone in.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So, marching hordes of illegal immigrants = ok

But us marching into their countries to establiah order and prosperity so the citizens wouldn't need to leave = Empire Building = bad.

There is a reason everyone wants to come here, and there is a reason why everyone can't.