Carol dumping her bags

Thebrownblob

I posted a link in the first post. Insiders (carol, Juan) legally have to disclose buy/sells to the sec. This is public information. Spend 5 min and verify for your self.
I did. I didn’t say you were necessarily wrong that she did it. But your theory is it because of a plan to burn the company down. Maybe, but maybe her and Juan are going to run away and buy an island together. Is your implication that it’s illegal? Because a plan to burn the company down and cash in before it happens would certainly be illegal I would think. Not very discreet of her if that’s the case.

One day at a time

I posted a link in the first post. Insiders (carol, Juan) legally have to disclose buy/sells to the sec. This is public information. Spend 5 min and verify for your self.

To go through the hastle of selling, and paying capital gains tax on that sale clearly show both Juan and carol expect a massive dump in the stock price. If it was just a 10-20% drop, that would not be worth selling and paying taxes on the sale proceeds.
Rats leaving the ship

Faceplanted

I did. I didn’t say you were necessarily wrong that she did it. But your theory is it because of a plan to burn the company down. Maybe, but maybe her and Juan are going to run away and buy an island together. Is your implication that it’s illegal? Because a plan to burn the company down and cash in before it happens would certainly be illegal I would think. Not very discreet of her if that’s the case.
That’s why you sell now, months before we are nearing a major market moving event, like a contract ratification. She could “just be selling to buy a boat” if the Sec asks. She has the right to buy and sell. Insider trading rules are gray, and that’s why nobody gets prosecuted.

People with big money get out before a price drop, wait for the drop, get back in and increase their holdings. Rinse and repeat.

Her and Juan for some Reason made this decision to sell. And hilariously, most people on here will argue it’s just coincidental. And insider trading is illegal. And they are just good people who have morals looking out for all ups employee.

Thebrownblob

That’s why you sell now, months before we are nearing a major market moving event, like a contract ratification. She could “just be selling to buy a boat” if the Sec asks. She has the right to buy and sell. Insider trading rules are gray, and that’s why nobody gets prosecuted.

People with big money get out before a price drop, wait for the drop, get back in and increase their holdings. Rinse and repeat.

Her and Juan for some Reason made this decision to sell. And hilariously, most people on here will argue it’s just coincidental. And insider trading is illegal. And they are just good people who have morals looking out for all ups employee.
I’m not arguing it’s a coincidence. I don’t believe in coincidence. But I would need a little more than what you’re offering to prove anything, when it comes to money and power there’s no such thing as morals. To these people, the ends justify the means.

I did, however say it’s interesting and worth keeping an eye on.

Faceplanted

“Insider trading is illegal”

Massive short posistion were loading up in the weeks directly before 9/11 on airline stocks. Absolutely inorganic. NOTHING HAPPENED TO ANYBODY. Not only is this an example of the :censored2:ary of insider trading, but one could argue those who knew were actually responsible for not reporting a coming attack.

Trades/contracts are all tracked to a broker, then that broker can trace it to the original client. Yet nothing happened.

MAGIC

Thebrownblob

“Insider trading is illegal”

Massive short posistion were loading up in the weeks directly before 9/11 on airline stocks. Absolutely inorganic. NOTHING HAPPENED TO ANYBODY. Not only is this an example of the :censored2:ary of insider trading, but one could argue those who knew were actually responsible for not reporting a coming attack.

Trades/contracts are all tracked to a broker, then that broker can trace it to the original client. Yet nothing happened.

MAGIC
Sure, I agree with you. What is it that you’re suggesting we do if everything you’re saying is true? Bend over? Let the company do what they want so we can be on our knees and beg for Mercy? Do you have some sort of action plan?

You can go back and read any of my posts you’ll get the idea that I don’t disagree powerful people manipulate a lot of our lives, and get away with things that we cannot.

Faceplanted

Sure, I agree with you. What is it that you’re suggesting we do if everything you’re saying is true? Bend over? Let the company do what they want so we can be on our knees and beg for Mercy? Do you have some sort of action plan?

You can go back and read any of my posts you’ll get the idea that I don’t disagree powerful people manipulate a lot of our lives, and get away with things that we cannot.
Tbh I don’t really care. I’m at the point where I no longer need this job. I just want to share this important information to show where big stock holders and the ceo are at right now. I will stand with my brothers. If you want to do something with this information, you can learn how to get leverage in the markets.

Thebrownblob

Tbh I don’t really care. I just want to share this important information to show where big stock holders and the ceo are at right now. I will stand with my brothers. If you want to do something with this information, you can learn how to get leverage in the markets.
OK fair enough again thanks for the info. It is interesting.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
My apologies, I must have read it wrong last night. I was very intoxicated
4c2.png

Faceplanted

I mean $13 million doesn’t sound like a lot of money in the grand scheme but maybe
10 million from a single person in that article, 14 million from Carole tome a couple weeks ago. And let’s not forget all of their friends who are not on the sec list of insiders who they likely told to either sell, or to short UPS via put options. An agressive put option can pay out massively. 10x multiplier on your initial investment.

Thebrownblob

10 million from a single person in that article, 14 million from Carole tome a couple weeks ago. And let’s not forget all of their friends who are not on the sec list of insiders who they likely told to either sell, or to short UPS via put options. An agressive put option can pay out massively. 10x multiplier on your initial investment.
Well, I hope they have 10% for the big guy or else they’re going to all be spending a lot of time together if that’s what their plan is. 😂