Carol dumping her bags

AKCoverMan

I just don’t buy the whole “burn the company down and rebuild“ theory they are way way too focused on putting up a better number every quarter to accept the pain that plan would inflict.

I just don’t buy the whole “burn the company down and rebuild“ theory they are way way too focused on putting up a better number every quarter to accept the pain that plan would inflict.
If we walked out they would lose all the critical care very lucrative business they have.

And also I think both sides can find a happy medium somewhere

Pullman Brown

What theory. Public records show they both dump massive amounts of stock in the last week/2

Why would anybody sell an asset, if they are confident in that asset appreciating. The ceo, and Juan are no longer confident future price action in UPS stock.

Look into how major share holders always dump large amounts of stock magically right before the stock dumps. Look at gov officials who openly do this. Do you think Nancy pelosi is the best trader ever?? Or obviously she gets inside information that dictated her moves.

Carol got word from the board if the Union gets what they want she’s out so this is a good sign!

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Both sides have a lot to lose
I think the part timers are going to get more, deservingly so.
I don’t want us to strike. But if we have to we have to. Idc about higher driver pay. Part time? Sure. But it won’t make the loaders any better. Earlier starts means faster wrap up. I want earlier start times. Period.

PT Car Washer

I don’t want us to strike. But if we have to we have to. Idc about higher driver pay. Part time? Sure. But it won’t make the loaders any better. Earlier starts means faster wrap up. I want earlier start times. Period.
I agree more pay will not help the loads. The preload manager will just jam the packages down the belts and send everyone home sooner. You will not get an earlier start time. You will just have to work harder to get off sooner.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
Carol according to a search is worth 68.5 million. I'd bet if she wanted to purchase say a 5 million dollar property , she isn't liquid enough to write a check on that. Hard telling why people at any wealth level need some liquidity of assets. Could mean something, maybe it doesn't so much.

As stated by others these couple of high profile sell offs are a mere fraction of the overall pie. Now, if multiple major investors were steadily dumping stock and over a 6,,12,18 month period there's 10-20% or more of the company stock that got flushed, it would definitely be uh oh time. Hell even 5% in a very short period. Doesn't seem like it's anywhere near that. Could be Carol and Juan knowing they are moving on to other companies or hedging against a upper tier restructure they don't see themselves being part of.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Not our vehicle (brown ups trucks)….. many hubs have all white package cars, which ups owns through some shell (from my understanding). At my hub we also have 20-30 fleet rental package cars from Penske and another company. They are literal package cars wirh Penske logos on the side. Why are these sitting on our lot? Volume is down, they don’t get used…. Why?
Same here. Very strange and not normal. I wonder if my buddy in automotive knows anything.

Thebrownblob

Unfortunately, other than being uniform and posted the previous week I do not see earlier start times being part of any agreement. The company is free to run the operation even poorly.

Trucker Clock

Neither do I.

The CEO also does not have the authority to "burn the Company down." She has a board and stock holders to answer to. And why the hell would someone, or a group of someone's, want to burn down a Company netting over $10 billion per year?

Yes, the current net earnings are artificially high due to COVID, but this Company has statistically made $4-$5 Billion per year over the last 10 years pre COVID.