Carol on CNBC

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
She put our numbers out on the air so public can know how much we make
She is setting up public opinion early. She WANTS a strike,I think she wants to break the Union and make the stock price rise to unimagined levels. She knows she only has a 5 or 6 year window and she wants it to be the biggest cash grab it can be for her and the BOD

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
She is setting up public opinion early. She WANTS a strike,I think she wants to break the Union and make the stock price rise to unimagined levels. She knows she only has a 5 or 6 year window and she wants it to be the biggest cash grab it can be for her and the BOD
UPS might not be her last stop. Imagine the resume she could put together, straighten out Home Depot, Break the Teamsters Union at UPS, sky’s the limit after that.

Brownwind

UPS might not be her last stop. Imagine the resume she could put together, straighten out Home Depot, Break the Teamsters Union at UPS, sky’s the limit after that.
You can bank cash but you can’t bank labor. Hard to replace 300thousand teamster’s. (Oh yeah pvds. Doah…. do they make pickups and unload trailers???).

clean hairy

She says cutting back on overtime.
Bring on the parade of drivers who are working tons of overtime.
Drivers make 90k a year due to 6 day weeks, and getting bux for contract violations of 9.5!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tumblr_mjqmzbQlxK1rd0ld6o2_r1_400.gifv

Gotta get me some of Carol

Zowert

She put our numbers out on the air so public can know how much we make
Yup. That was a slick move on her end. If we end up on strike this could sway public opinion in the company’s favor. The average joe making $20/hr is not going to going to be supportive and a lot of them will be resentful. There have been a few articles online recently that disclosed our hourly rates, plus those TikTok videos of drivers talking about their wages. This has to be some kind of counter strategy to the union increasing the strike fund.

Yup. That was a slick move on her end. If we end up on strike this could sway public opinion in the company’s favor. The average joe making $20/hr is not going to going to be supportive and a lot of them will be resentful. There have been a few articles online recently that disclosed our hourly rates, plus those TikTok videos of drivers talking about their wages. This has to be some kind of counter strategy to the union increasing the strike fund.
When we went on strike a 97 it took out a full page ad in the local paper saying how much we made