Carol on CNBC

How should she right the ship? Pay drivers more? Wall Street loves her, better have have something good.
Nothing to do with my paycheck

We don't offer the service that we used to

How in the world can you let an entire air trailer just sit there and not make service on anything because it was a little bit late?

It's wrong!!

Dragon

Package Center Manager

How in the world can you let an entire air trailer just sit there and not make service on anything because it was a little bit late?

It's wrong!!
It does have something to do with your paycheck...or your future paycheck and how to pay you and pay for the benefits and last but not least, pay the stock holders.

I agree with you on the service, it is has filtered down that we will not use additional resources (money) to service the late NDA, roll it till tomorrow.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It does have something to do with your paycheck...or your future paycheck and how to pay you and pay for the benefits and last but not least, pay the stock holders.

I agree with you on the service, it is has filtered down that we will not use additional resources (money) to service the late NDA, roll it till tomorrow.

Years ago if the preload supervisor left a NDA in the building and it missed it’s service level it would be grounds for dismissal.

I still remember finding a NDA letter in a load cage after the drivers left. Gave it to the center manager who promptly terminated the part time sup that was responsible the following day.

Times have changed ...

But yet I'll get an extra 20+ minutes overtime running a misloaded Sure post

Drink Craft Beer

It's wrong!!
It's happened at my hub 2x in the last 2mos, but not a full trailer. More like a very big box truck. Not sure of the circumstances or how late it was going to be though.

Never seen that happen before. Would've been an afterthought back in the day.

AKCoverMan

It's wrong!!
Literally had a center manager tell me that customers who live out in country “shouldn't expect delivery out there anyway”…