"casual driver"

Box Ox

So is it OK to use seasonal before PT air drivers?

If the PT air drivers don't sign TCD bid sheets and hop off of their exception air or bid routes for the season, yes. When I was a PT air driver my center much preferred that I hop onto FT seasonal routes while a less experienced PTer filled in on my PT route.

If the PT air drivers don't sign TCD bid sheets and hop off of their exception air or bid routes for the season, yes. When I was a PT air driver my center much preferred that I hop onto FT seasonal routes while a less experienced PTer filled in on my PT route.
No TCD in my building. I have seen lots of PT sups, I suppose working as seasonal drivers. Also all of the EAM drivers working 12+ hours a day. What Article could I file under?

Box Ox

No TCD in my building. I have seen lots of PT sups, I suppose working as seasonal drivers. Also all of the EAM drivers working 12+ hours a day. What Article could I file under?

Beats me. My region runs TCDs so the sups and EAM drivers don't have to. And no off-street seasonal works before a permanent employee who has signed up for the job.