CAUGHT FT SUP FUDGING TOTAL HOURS TO MAKE PRODUCTION NUMBERS LOOK BETER

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
35 years is the key. Get rid of the old heads and keep the young hungry lesser paid hit men. I knew of a person who got caught disappeared for a while (transferred) and came back as a "decorated" much applauded manager.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
NOT all supervisors and managers and even Division Managers get away with falsifying numbers.

Just last September, in xxx District, our xxx was "walked out" after getting caught "cookin the books".

This practice has been going on for years and finally, the company actually "canned" somebody for it.

This xxx, a former xxx, former xxx and former xxx working his way down the ladder of success performed a string of illegitimacys and was caught.

I (personally) liked the guy, he was well seasoned and was with UPS for close to 35 years.

He was on the east coast, in the midwest and the Pacific regions.

TOS.

{Note from cheryl: Personally identifiable information edited out.}

How odd, for a "NON UPS" site to edit out information that gave no names, only positions in a true story about dishonesty.

TOS.

screamin chicken

Same issue at my center , ft sup playing with my bonus, I use to get 8 10 hrs a week , im down to 2 3 hrs a week now. Like today we left at 10 and I was 122 under, I have not seen triple digits in years on my bonus..

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
How odd, for a "NON UPS" site to edit out information that gave no names, only positions in a true story about dishonesty.

TOS.
You report posts to the mods when your own personally identifiable info is posted asking us to edit it out, but it's okay when you do it to other people?

This type of behavior is why your account wears the troll badge.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Same issue at my center , ft sup playing with my bonus, I use to get 8 10 hrs a week , im down to 2 3 hrs a week now. Like today we left at 10 and I was 122 under, I have not seen triple digits in years on my bonus..
It's not the same "issue".
Stop "chasing the rabbit" and work by the hour.
You're being played.

UPSGUY72

In my local (we have our own health care fund) the part timers have to have x hours worked within x rolling months to keep health care active so hours worked are important for them here.

It works the same in my area as a FT you need to work I believe 150 or 160 hr 1 months than your good for the next 6 months. Than your going to need another month with more 150 or 160 hrs.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You report posts to the mods when your own personally identifiable info is posted asking us to edit it out, but it's okay when you do it to other people?

This type of behavior is why your account wears the troll badge.

Lets be honest for a change cheryl, the troll label gets assigned to all liberal posters on this site.

The story about the DM contained no identifyers whatsoever, but only someone affiliated with UPS would care what I posted.

TOS.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Lets be honest for a change cheryl, the troll label gets assigned to all liberal posters on this site.

Have you met my friend bbsam? He didn't get assigned a troll badge, I invited him to be a moderator.

The story about the DM contained no identifyers whatsoever, but only someone affiliated with UPS would care what I posted.

From our terms of service:

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's not the same "issue".
Stop "chasing the rabbit" and work by the hour.
You're being played.
If anyone thinks a mega corporation is going to let you have proper "allowance" to do any function of your job...well you're an idiot...profit is #1 for them and if they know you'll go faster because you want to "beat" the route then they make more and your body will break down faster....it's sad to still see some of the old timers believe this chit...

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
If anyone thinks a mega corporation is going to let you have proper "allowance" to do any function of your job...well you're an idiot...profit is #1 for them and if they know you'll go faster because you want to "beat" the route then they make more and your body will break down faster....it's sad to still see some of the old timers believe this chit...
I nominate this one as post of the year.

KALO99

Hey all happy holidays!
That out of the way, I recently hve been beefing with the ft sup over several points. I have come out on top of every beef so far. Last week my hours were off(again, as they always are...) I asked for him to fix them, he said ok, then told me he did, and then he never did. My STEWARD told meto go to the center manager. I did an explained the situation. The center manager told me we would get I straightened out. Meanwhile, my ft sup hears that Im in the center manager's office talking about my timecard. he bursts in and acts very innocent. "can I help you guys out with anything?" We rehash it all out for him. He says "xxxx, if you had a paycheck problem you could have come to me... BLAHBLAH chain of command... then on the walk back to my pull, he calls me an ignorant dick for going to his boss.. blah blahh... whatever.

Backstory done. Next, I look at my stubs to see if I was wrong or missed something? He made me feel bad. So I look and see that I was paid 4 hours of ot, I had no ot that week. I was owed 2 hours of straight pay, so he took 4 straight hrs from me, gave me 4 ot hrs, and that gave me my time owed without adding to my total hours worked. That :censored2:s union members out of hours accrued for insurance?? I look back and he has done this several times. I asked my friends to check theyre checks as well, and they did it to them also. Shouldn't this prick be fired for falsifying documents??

KALO99

Hey all happy holidays!
That out of the way, I recently hve been beefing with the ft sup over several points. I have come out on top of every beef so far. Last week my hours were off(again, as they always are...) I asked for him to fix them, he said ok, then told me he did, and then he never did. My STEWARD told meto go to the center manager. I did an explained the situation. The center manager told me we would get I straightened out. Meanwhile, my ft sup hears that Im in the center manager's office talking about my timecard. he bursts in and acts very innocent. "can I help you guys out with anything?" We rehash it all out for him. He says "xxxx, if you had a paycheck problem you could have come to me... BLAHBLAH chain of command... then on the walk back to my pull, he calls me an ignorant dick for going to his boss.. blah blahh... whatever.

Backstory done. Next, I look at my stubs to see if I was wrong or missed something? He made me feel bad. So I look and see that I was paid 4 hours of ot, I had no ot that week. I was owed 2 hours of straight pay, so he took 4 straight hrs from me, gave me 4 ot hrs, and that gave me my time owed without adding to my total hours worked. That :censored2:s union members out of hours accrued for insurance?? I look back and he has done this several times. I asked my friends to check theyre checks as well, and they did it to them also. Shouldn't this prick be fired for falsifying documents??
Our center fired center manager,dispatcher and 2 on roads sups for what they call safety and shuttle time.

40 and out

Probably not your sup doing it. Corporate and/or IE has taken away the bonus on the routes in my center that used to get it. Totally out of the center mgmt control.