Caught on camera: Delivery driver drops, kicks package that turns out to be fragile

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
WtF, $1000 camera lens without a signature??? Boo on that shipper not imposing a DSR or ASR on it

OrioN

Then she would have bitched that the driver didn't leave it at her front door on the first attempt.
I just had a similar package last night... DSR since it's high value

B&H Photo Video Digital Cameras, Photography, Camcorders

I'm sure they are notified via email if a signature is required.

Of course, I used the terminal's phone to call the customer before I head out to make sure that they knew about it.

I'm cleaning plate every day during peak; loathe send again s

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I just had a similar package last night... DSR since it's high value

B&H Photo Video Digital Cameras, Photography, Camcorders

I'm sure they are notified via email if a signature is required.

Of course, I used the terminal's phone to call the customer before I head out to make sure that they knew about it.

I'm cleaning plate every day during peak; loathe send again s

You would have been an excellent UPS driver. Your work ethic and dedication to customer service are beyond compare. I would have been proud to have worked alongside you.

OrioN

Nope, I would've DQed with the amount of nda on top of micromanaging UPS drivers have to endure.

Since my subcontractor failed to get proper rental vehicles, I'm working outta a 10' haul... I'm going in and hour later since my rural route is easy for me.

Tetris & preloaded in stop order until I reach capacity & the management deals with the leftovers.

Zero time commits except for one daily pickup with a 2100 deadline, LoL

OrioN

Brownies are all about production and stops per car etc... based on UPS failure to service nda lately because you're catering to cramming Amazon crap on top of the regular peak volume

After about 70 other routes over the years, I found a sweet route with awesome people with first name basis

They got my cellphone and my free Google Voice texting#

It's not a regular start time for me. I can walk in 0700 one morning and close to 0900 like today. I think that's the only independent part about FXG iSPs, plus I park the truck in my driveway

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
I thought it was a drop kicked package. I got all excited to see how far someone punted that sucker but now I got blue balls.