CBD

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Can A Truck Driver Take 'Vivanse' For ADD If The Doctor Gives A Prescription For The Drug? - Page 1 | TruckingTruth Forum
From the link

"I have ADHD and recently completed my physical and received my DOTmedical card from Roehl. Here is what you need to do if you are on an ADHD med.

First, Go see your doctor to determine if you can safely operate a commercial vehicle to while on your medication. If you and your doctor determine that it is safe to be on you medication you MUST have your doctor write a letter stating that it is safe to drive while on your medication. Do not stop taking your meds just to get into truck driving, if for some reason you decide to quit your medication you will still need a letter from your doctor stating that it is safe to drive while not taking your medication (I am not kidding about this). Bottom line: you will need a letter from your physician before taking your DOT physical. Make sure the letter also includes your doctor's contact information. Also bring the medication with you to the physical in its original bottle. I discussed this topic with my companies DOT physician and she only knows of one company that will not hire those taking ADHD medication (specifically Adderall). There might be a couple places out there that will not hire you because of your medication, but you should have no problem finding a good company to work for if you take the proper steps and have the documentation to back it up."
In addition to that the Company doctor has to sign off on your medical card. One of our drivers that has this condition says they always delay signing and he is out for a month or several waiting, following up, then threatening with an attorney to get his card. Use it without permission and you will be hot on a drug test.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah I know, I asked for @cheryl to change it, but she basically told me to friend* off
good good.jpg