Center being strictly 9.5.?!?

Brown Down

This is happening at our center as well. Was due to some spat between the local and management in the area. Of course they still work people over when it's convenient for them.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Guys at the Roswell center were talking about this, it was light Mon and Tues, I think maybe 80% of the DIADS were still not in their cubbie holes when I clocked out at 9 last night.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Apparently my center is turning strictly into a 9.5 center by next week. For those of us in progression and losing hours is going to suck. Any other centers doing this abrupt change?
Flavor of the month.

We were getting bitched at the other day about being just a few clicks over. Basically told we need to pick it up and get off the clock if it's that close.

This is after the last 10 weeks of being told 9.5 makes no difference at all to them. It's all about SPC.

Brownpants80

Our mondays are really light latley. Tuesday-friday is hammered though. Typical 200 stop count still... intrested to see how it works out next week.

cachmeifucan

They are cutting alot of overtime for 22.3 at cach they are letting part time employee get earlier star time and making full-time employees take 1 hour lunch while letting part time employee work double shift and work straight threw. I can still get 10 but they get 13 hours . I have 22 years and they have less time and here full-time trumps part time. Except it doesn't because language means nothing to ups they do what they want

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They move preload start up 5-10 minutes each day from monday to friday but the first day is light and the last two are heavy... What gives?

DriverNerd

They cut us back as well. My planned day is probably somewhere around 9.5 hours, but I follow ORION as close as possible so I'm usually 15-20 miles over - so my actual planned day is over 10. I was worried about my overtime, but ORION is making sure I get it.

DeliveryMachine

The best part is how they want to get everybody in under 9.5, but they don’t want to add routes lmao they refuse to add a route or 2 so now half the drivers barely make it in and the other half go over 10.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The best part is how they want to get everybody in under 9.5, but they don’t want to add routes lmao they refuse to add a route or 2 so now half the drivers barely make it in and the other half go over 10.
Taking turns here. One day I recieve add-cuts. The next day I giveth add-cuts. Sup wondering why I'm not 'consistant' while the bulk piles up.
Another route would do absolute wonderful things.