center manager "demotes" drivers

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Wise up your not demoted are you people in the union/? when do you pay attention? Only when things are going bad ? You are the far from being demoted. Even if your a cover driver. the first 7 days you get full pay it may be 2 /.4 hour shifts but you guaranteed 8 hrs .If you work in that 7 days as a driver the whole pay prosess starts again.now its the time more than ever its time to write up every supervisor for working even if its a minute.FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS GOOD LUCK. ( PUT THE U BACK IN THE UNION) THANKS.
If I'm interpreting this correctly, rocketman is right, but I must add that after 7 days of being bumped I believe your payscale reverts to highest paid preload/reload payscale until you go driving again. Not positive, but this is what is said in my building.

The only one who has to requailify is only if you were a sat air driver .and even im not positive about that. and it would have to be after one FULL YEAR. you people musT have thE number to your union hall thats what is there for . PUT THE U BACK IN UNION
Okay rocket, I'm on to you. You type this way to make people think you're a bad typer.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Ups termd our feeder drvr and tried to make him sign this same form to get his job back. He declined to sign away his rights and was reinstated anyway.
Also we lost a 22.3 position back to PT. I'd say you're better off FT than there. Get your BA on it asap.