UPS Transfer

UPSNW

The package driver that’s taking over moved here from another state. Hawaii I believe? I don’t know the details why they moved here. Maybe because it costs a lot to live in Hawaii.

The feeder driver that has to go back transferred from a hub 3 hours south. Same state. They transferred to be closer to family.
The feeder driver heard about the opening and put name on transfer list 2022 and 2023. Finally got it April 2023.

UPSNW

You would certainly have a case to get back the investment you made in moving.
Yeah, you would think. UPS doesn’t pay for moving expenses with transfers, but this case is unique. UPS was generous and said the would offered moving boxes and maybe moving truck?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yeah, you would think. UPS doesn’t pay for moving expenses with transfers, but this case is unique. UPS was generous and said the would offered moving boxes and maybe moving truck?
So who exactly is to blame here, UPS, the union, or both?

UPSNW

So who exactly is to blame here, UPS, the union, or both?
Both were incompetent in my opinion. It’s messy. UPS violated the contract. But there’s more to the story. The local is small and there was a lack of communication on their part.

UPSNW

Both were incompetent in my opinion. It’s messy. UPS violated the contract. But there’s more to the story. The local is small and there was a lack of communication on their part.
I guess the feeder driver’s local where they transferred from close up and moved to Idaho. Now I guess they have to apply there.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
As I see it, someone with a genetic condition such as posted above cannot help it, why use such a condition in an argument? Just bring it down a notch.

Wally:

You've read enough of my posts over the years. I am as sympathetic as anyone and proffer the

most realistic advice in situations like this. UPS doesn't give a flying :censored2: about any of their employees.