Central Region take 2

hyena

Does UPS offer profit sharing? Is it world record profits or UPS record profits? God help us if you are the future of our union.
God help us if were not the future of this Union we can see where its heading now...concessions...concessions...concessions...

oh waa ,you took all mine now your crying when someone takes yours. This is just a message board, whats it matter?
He's a joke. You're a joke and him taking my rep was a joke. Like it really matters?? I've got like 225,000 of them. Run home and tell mom that one Sparky. You'll understand whn you get older that message board rep isn't that big a deal. I can tell it really bothers you. Lol. What ever happened to that cry baby signature of yours? You know the nowhere you whine about me taking away are yiur little rep points? Why don't you message Cheryl again and threaten to leave the site again becaus I hurt your feelings?? That comical that you said that. Don't tell her tell your mommy. Goodnight little boy.

stink219

Thank you all for the anti-TOS neg rep campaign. It's so amazing that one neg rep could yield so many pos reps. I think he is about to break.

hyena

He's a joke. You're a joke and him taking my rep was a joke. Like it really matters?? I've got like 225,000 of them. Run home and tell mom that one Sparky. You'll understand whn you get older that message board rep isn't that big a deal. I can tell it really bothers you. Lol. What ever happened to that cry baby signature of yours? You know the nowhere you whine about me taking away are yiur little rep points? Why don't you message Cheryl again and threaten to leave the site again becaus I hurt your feelings?? That comical that you said that. Don't tell her tell your mommy. Goodnight little boy.
What are you talking about? Wow are you a steward or manager. lies lies lies. Let me know when you come down from you crack high. Rock it up 407 rock it up.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Wow are you a steward or manager. lies lies lies. Let me know when you come down from you crack high. Rock it up 407 rock it up.
I've got the private message Sparky. All you do is bend the truth. Yiu better watch out or your mom will wash your mouth out with soap.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, looks like UPS is also giving the shaft to its NON UNION employees!

UPS won't insure spouses of many employees

The company is set to save 65 million dollars kicking off the spouses from company plans! Hmmm? I wonder what they will do with that 65 milion in savings?

Hmmm? Just think, after the riders and supplementals are shot down AGAIN at the end of september, wouldnt it be a great surprise to see UPS and the Teamsters agree to "TABLE" the health care issue for the West for 5 years and maintain our coverage with the savings from kicking off spouses??

Stay tuned folks... the shell game continues...

Peace

TOS

hyena

I've got the private message Sparky. All you do is bend the truth. Yiu better watch out or your mom will wash your mouth out with soap.
POST IT! If you cant do that (which you cant) then accept people have different opinions then you. Its ok dont let me get in your head, its just a message board. I'll still vote no. What center do you run?

Last edited:
POST IT! If you cant do that (which you cant) then accept people have different opinions then you. Its ok dont let me get in your head, its just a message board. I'll still vote no. What center do you run?
Vote how you want skippy. I know you are a cry baby you know you are a cry baby so it is what it is. I don't have the message because I deleted my messages recently because the box was full. Oh yea have fun on Teamcare.

Last edited:

upsset

Well, looks like UPS is also giving the shaft to its NON UNION employees!

UPS won't insure spouses of many employees

The company is szet to save 65 million dollars kicking off the spouses from company plans! Hmmm? I wonder what they will do with that 65 milion in savings?

Hmmm? Just think, after the riders and supplementals are shot down AGAIN at the end of september, wouldnt it be a great surprise to see UPS and the Teamsters agree to "TABLE" the health care issue for the West for 5 years and maintain our coverage with the savings from kicking off spouses??

Stay tuned folks... the shell game continues...

Peace

TOS
Pipe dreams don't help clear up the confusion out there!!

New York is not covered by the Central Supplement.
I know Einstein but that's one supplement down. In every contract vote there are a ton of yes voters who don't vote because they think it will pass because it always does. Look for those voters to wake up this time around just like they did in New York. Believe it or NOT people want their raise.

RealPerson

I know Einstein but that's one supplement down. In every contract vote there are a ton of yes voters who don't vote because they think it will pass because it always does. Look for those voters to wake up this time around just like they did in New York. Believe it or NOT people want their raise.

They are getting their raise..... I would rather GIVE my .70 cent raise than pay (for me and my family) Hundreds in new health care costs, that I did Not have before.

It is being held in a little UPS savings plan for them.....

You sure are not helping your other 140K Plus brothers and sisters...... It's only a Union if it is good for you, right? Oh and the IBT.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
They are getting their raise..... I would rather GIVE my .70 cent raise than pay (for me and my family) Hundreds in new health care costs, that I did Not have before.

It is being held in a little UPS savings plan for them.....

You sure are not helping your other 140K Plus brothers and sisters...... It's only a Union if it is good for you, right? Oh and the IBT.

I find it amusing that the privileged vocal small group of Teamster's are screaming that everyone else should sacrifice to preserve their priviledged insurance that is better than the vast majority of the other Brothers and Sisters.

I think most can see who the real selfish people are ... not that there is anything wrong with that.

I find it amusing that the privileged vocal small group of Teamster's are screaming that everyone else should sacrifice to preserve their priviledged insurance that is better than the vast majority of the other Brothers and Sisters.

I think most can see who the real selfish people are ... not that there is anything wrong with that.
You said it

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

For me, Im just happy they kicked your spouse off coverage. Now, if they could only kick moreluck and Island off as well I would be estatic.

Peace

TOS

Catatonic

Nine Lives
For me, Im just happy they kicked your spouse off coverage. Now, if they could only kick moreluck and Island off as well I would be estatic.

Peace

TOS

As seems the normal situation you don't quite understand the facts.
My wife is self-employed and therefore is still on my insurance (if I was still working).
Since I am retired with 70 DBU and my wife gets 70 DBU as well, neither of us pay a penny for our Healthcare benefit premiums.
Life is good in retirement.

PS -I never paid Union dues either. :wink2:

​Its post like this that keep me coming back!

RealPerson

WRONG!!
If you have read and remember my posts, I have always asked why the current FT and 22.3's voted yes, WHEN..
140K people added to the Plan
UPS giving the Union the Biggest Raise ever
Record Profits, and
they can't get the FT and 22.3's the Same UPS plan the PTers are currently on?

I mean Obama said rates would go down.
If I added 140K people to a plan, I think I could get better rates.
Added a HUGE raise of contrubitution money from UPS to the Union for Pension and Health Insurance

WHY NOT a Better Plan for all the current FT People.

I have always been for Higher starting wages as well, and many Other issues.

You are trying to twist my words in saying I should lay down what I have worked for, walked a strike line for...
No, I am trying to get people MORE, how it USE to be, even before UPS record Profits... You know like the Union should be doing.

Selfish is YOU, who isn't trying to get the current Drivers, FT, 22.3's something better, and KEEP what the 140,000 part times currently have...