Central States going broke---

Big Rigger

Naw.....but I will defend myself.

But then that's all ya got?

Or recognizable by the recipient(can't fix stupid)...
there are many kinds of people in the world. just because they don't receive what you've told them doesn't mean you stop telling or warning people of unsafe or dangerous issues ahead. most people learn by the pain associated with their mistakes and few people look ahead to consequences that may precipitate from their short-sightedness. the jails and prisons are full (except in california) for some reason. given the number of bargaining unit upsers and the state of the family we will employ some doozies.

people will normally listen if they know and respect the person offering them advice but the hearing rooms are full of those who are "stupid" enough to ignore sound wisdom.

quad decade guy

there are many kinds of people in the world. just because they don't receive what you've told them doesn't mean you stop telling or warning people of unsafe or dangerous issues ahead. most people learn by the pain associated with their mistakes and few people look ahead to consequences that may precipitate from their short-sightedness. the jails and prisons are full (except in california) for some reason. given the number of bargaining unit upsers and the state of the family we will employ some doozies.

people will normally listen if they know and respect the person offering them advice but the hearing rooms are full of those who are "stupid" enough to ignore sound wisdom.
I always heard that an ounce of prevention outweighs a pound of cure.

Not at UPS. We hire stupid people and then promote them.

Shrug.

quad decade guy

it is us vs them. unless you are a "them".
i got it tho, take the compensation and thumb your nose at the union.
is that how it goes?
shrug.
smh.
Again, you don't know me.

Yes, I'm well paid and I've paid my dues for representation.

I thumb my nose at self important, self anointed individuals in the union. No, those weren't my words but yours. I'm a dues paying member.

When it's all over....try to recall this simple exchange.

Dave426

If anything were to be done to Central States Fund, it would have been done 30 years ago... If anyone thinks that there will be something done at this point in the game, they are kidding themselves

Big Rigger

Again, you don't know me.

Yes, I'm well paid and I've paid my dues for representation.

I thumb my nose at self important, self anointed individuals in the union. No, those weren't my words but yours. I'm a dues paying member.

When it's all over....try to recall this simple exchange.
let me know when it's "over". what ever that signifies.

Big Rigger

I always heard that an ounce of prevention outweighs a pound of cure.
Screenshot_20210104-220641.png