Central States going broke---

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
He realized how many greedy corporations during a 2008 and 2009 great recession got huge government handouts and these are corporations that made multi-billions dollars

now you're trying to compare it after somebody to put his time in part of his pay compensation was money paid into a pension fund and he can't ask for a little bit of help?
Gm got one, union

Over70irregs

How much money does the US give to other countries? And who’s getting the most?

Globally in 2018, the United States spent over $47 billion in foreign aid ($1 billion more than 2017). Nearly 37% of that budget went to just ten countries:
  1. Afghanistan ($5.94 billion)
  2. Israel ($3.11 billion)
  3. Jordan ($1.67 billion)
  4. Egypt ($1.23 billion)
  5. Iraq ($1.18 billion)
  6. Ethiopia ($878 million)
  7. Syria ($835 million)
  8. Kenya ($824 million)
  9. Nigeria ($820 million)
  10. South Sudan ($789 million).
But yeah, heaven forbid we spend a single penny to bail out Americans who worked all their lives only to lose their pensions through no fault of their own.
Hmm that list goes from light to dark. (Tongue in cheek) Easy pickings......

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You don't know me.

You're right.

But, I know your type. Self appointed safety expert.

What did you do.. to get fired.. and keep your job by joining the safety committee ?

I used to be a rebel. Went to work angry. Came home angry. Being pretty miserable. Embarrassing Division Managers in building wide PCM's....pushing back at every turn....

Mmm... Ok.

How many ex-wives do you have ?

I've tried to make a difference. Example: Right here on BC. Look at the idiots I try to help and ripped for it. Trying to fix stupid in the company, union and coworkers.

The Union, company, and BrownCafe members are idiots.

And you are trying to "fix" things.

Got it.

:biggrin:

Any chance.... your ideas and "opinions" are not welcome ?

Time for personal reflection dude.

-Bug-

oldngray

nowhere special
Crabby old man that throws rocks and kids gets too close
picdump_3616_64.jpg

Working a nothing job for 45 plus years isn’t really anything to brag about. Working under a contract that old just makes you a dinosaur. :-).
I feel that is how a lot of the new drivers and Hub guys look at me. An old dinosaur while I look at them with their beards and tattoos wondering how many will last to retirement age.