Central States going broke---

oldngray

nowhere special
I just keep marching
giphy.gif

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

What do you expect when you let people draw a pension for 30 years. I have zero faith in ever getting a pension or social security. I max out my 401k contribution every year and stick unused funds in IRAs. Live within your means and like overtime doesn’t exists because that’s gone too.

Over70irregs

Nope. I want all my pension. Organize more contributions. Divert partial raises. Split fund in half with 2 pension managers who compete against each other for growth. Cut union fluff. I want my $ snitches!!!!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Nope. I want all my pension.

Unless you retired prior to 2008, your pension with the UPS/IBT fund is secure.

Organize more contributions.

From who ?

Divert partial raises.

From the members ?

That would have to be voted on.

Split fund in half with 2 pension managers who compete against each other for growth. Cut union fluff.

I'm guessing....

You don't understand how Pension plans work ?

Over70irregs

Yeah I do. Wanted no one to loose what they worked for. Especially our guys. Just not right. As a fellow sacrificer we have given so much. You are definitely a resource indeed.

Overpaid Union Thug

UPS needs to cut the pay of all pt sups. Divert that money into our pensions.
The better plan would be to get rid of center managers, safety personnel, and any other deadweight that is costing the company money. I mean why do we really have so many salaried employees walking around with job titles that make them seem necessary when they really aren’t?