Central Texas UPS driver’s family believes his untimely death was heat-related

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Central Texas UPS driver’s family believes his untimely death was heat-related - KWTX

23-year-old Jose Cruz had worked for UPS for just three weeks when he died on the job

The untimely death of a young UPS driver in Waco has sparked multiple investigations, and now his family is speaking out, saying they believe his death was heat-related.

“My son was very caring, very responsible, loveable. a hard worker, he was very mature for his age,” said Jorja Rodriguez. “He was the best son in the world to me.”

Jose Cruz, 23, was found dead around 2 a.m. Aug. 12 in the parking lot of his work, the UPS Facility at 5700 Franklin Ave.

His mother, Jorja Rodriguez, said she knew something wasn’t right when he didn’t respond to her messages that night and morning.

freehoodies

Three weeks? Bro was still in his packet busting his ass and didn't want to look like a quitter.

Always bring water, pour some on your head if you got to. It sucks because hes in his packet, and you don't want to be that guy sounding like you are making excuses or being dramatic. But :censored2: man, 23 years old? Thats crazy