Centre Manager Bully Ireland

Karl

Hi I'm 10 years driver for Ups In Dublin Ireland . We have a Centre Manager who is just a nightmare to deal with we have lost a lot of drivers over the the years over him last year was 35% of the workforce left . Holidays 10 months to a year in advance turned down , If you have an argument with him that's it your done your taken off your run and just get all the overflow crap from then on , My grandfather died few years back I was told if it's not my mother or father I can't attend the funeral , A driver told him he couldn't come in on Monday he has to bring his wife to for chemo therapy she just got cancer Manager reply was "can you not get the neighbour to do it !!" Constant degrading everyday from him shouting and abuse is only some of the stuff day to day we have to deal with .HR has received tons of grievances over the year but nothing ever happens. Sorry for the long post but just wondering do you guys have similar problems or what would you do in this case .

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hi I'm 10 years driver for Ups In Dublin Ireland . We have a Centre Manager who is just a nightmare to deal with we have lost a lot of drivers over the the years over him last year was 35% of the workforce left . Holidays 10 months to a year in advance turned down , If you have an argument with him that's it your done your taken off your run and just get all the overflow crap from then on , My grandfather died few years back I was told if it's not my mother or father I can't attend the funeral , A driver told him he couldn't come in on Monday he has to bring his wife to for chemo therapy she just got cancer Manager reply was "can you not get the neighbour to do it !!" Constant degrading everyday from him shouting and abuse is only some of the stuff day to day we have to deal with .HR has received tons of grievances over the year but nothing ever happens. Sorry for the long post but just wondering do you guys have similar problems or what would you do in this case .
Go dig his Mom up from the Cemetery throw her bones on his front porch, or cut his brake lines

purehavanne

According to many psychologists abuse is cyclical. Meaning the abused are more likely to become abusers. Your center manager’s boss is most likely shoving his whole arm up his ass everyday. So the only way he knows how to cope is to try to make you all’s life miserable. Unfortunately this is all too common at UPS