Centre Manager Bully Ireland

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Karl, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Karl

Karl New Member

Hi I'm 10 years driver for Ups In Dublin Ireland . We have a Centre Manager who is just a nightmare to deal with we have lost a lot of drivers over the the years over him last year was 35% of the workforce left . Holidays 10 months to a year in advance turned down , If you have an argument with him that's it your done your taken off your run and just get all the overflow crap from then on , My grandfather died few years back I was told if it's not my mother or father I can't attend the funeral , A driver told him he couldn't come in on Monday he has to bring his wife to for chemo therapy she just got cancer Manager reply was "can you not get the neighbour to do it !!" Constant degrading everyday from him shouting and abuse is only some of the stuff day to day we have to deal with .HR has received tons of grievances over the year but nothing ever happens. Sorry for the long post but just wondering do you guys have similar problems or what would you do in this case .

2. MECH-lift

MECH-lift Union Brother

get a couple female co-workers to accuse him of sexual harassment , that should do the trick ..

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

Do you guys not have a contract to work under?

4. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

If it's like the one they have in England it is horrible

5. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

Bad enough to allow all that?

6. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

Go dig his Mom up from the Cemetery throw her bones on his front porch, or cut his brake lines

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  7. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

People think ours is bad. That thing is like @MyTripisCut on the bottom of a shoe

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. DumbTruckDriver

DumbTruckDriver Allergic to cardboard.

Challenge him to a Shillelagh fight.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Covemastah

Covemastah And the Reign Of Terror Continues!! Pats # 6 !!!

A wet blanket party out back may straighten his arse out

10. purehavanne

purehavanne Active Member

According to many psychologists abuse is cyclical. Meaning the abused are more likely to become abusers. Your center manager’s boss is most likely shoving his whole arm up his ass everyday. So the only way he knows how to cope is to try to make you all’s life miserable. Unfortunately this is all too common at UPS

11. Yeet

Yeet Inbound, turnaround, go to town

Be honest, you had to look up how to spell shillelagh didn’t you?

12. Dr.Brownz

Dr.Brownz Well-Known Member

Make his life stressful enough that he has a heart attack and dies. Then piss on his grave

13. DumbTruckDriver

DumbTruckDriver Allergic to cardboard.

Yeah.