Cereal. Is it soup?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

rod

Retired 22 years
I'd like to be able to, you're crusty, I like you more than you like me.
Your sandwich is, nanners and peanut butter, as is said when the bell is rung..... come and get it.

I don't dislike ANYONE on Brown Café. I may disagree with some on a lot of things but that don't mean I don't like them . (I enjoy a good argument)(that's why god and Al Gore invented the internet). There has only been ONE person on BC who I hated and thank goodness he's disappeared (I think)-------------------but even he was fun to get all bent out of shape because he was so easy.

upschuck

I don't dislike ANYONE on Brown Café. I may disagree with some on a lot of things but that don't mean I don't like them . (I enjoy a good argument)(that's why god and Al Gore invented the internet). There has only been ONE person on BC who I hated and thank goodness he's disappeared (I think)-------------------but even he was fun to get all bent out of shape because he was so easy.
@BakerMayfield2018?

floridays

I don't dislike ANYONE on Brown Café. I may disagree with some on a lot of things but that don't mean I don't like them . (I enjoy a good argument)(that's why god and Al Gore invented the internet) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. There has only been ONE person on BC who I hated and thank goodness he's disappeared (I think)-------------------but even he was fun to get all bent out of shape because he was so easy.

I understand, I was never under the impression you didn't like me.
I talk way too much when I start.
I'll put it a different way, I respect your wisdom and intelligence, you use a small fork to deliver it, I find that admirable. The way you make your points, frankly, I find myself lacking,
I wish I could be more concise as you are. That is why I said I like you more than you like me, we don't even know each other, I like the personal qualities you put forth.

I'd fix you a sandwich any day Sir.

floridays

This whole charade has led to a larger question,

Beanie weenee's , Soup, cereal or sandwich?

beenie wienies.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I understand, I was never under the impression you didn't like me.
I talk way too much when I start.
I'll put it a different way, I respect your wisdom and intelligence, you use a small fork to deliver it, I find that admirable. The way you make your points, frankly, I find myself lacking,
I wish I could be more concise as you are. That is why I said I like you more than you like me, we don't even know each other, I like the personal qualities you put forth.

I'd fix you a sandwich any day Sir.
Get a room already....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You put it in a bowl, you add liquid.
Think a while before you answer.
There are cold soups, you know!
The answer is no for dry cereal and possibly yes for cooked grains.

It is not the addition of milk that creates the soup, but rather the cooking. Heat the milk and grains and you have soup.

Soup is a liquid food in its own right. Cooked oatmeal for example creates a starchy stock.