Change your photo, change your name and act like you're from Michigan.

oldngray

nowhere special
She seems a bit more intelligent than the rest of the @barney crew
ShesaGuySo.gif

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Don't mess with my friend ever

Okay. Sorry, "your friend" just set it up so perfectly tho... a song about needing a dirty girl followed by calling me a dude. Guess I misunderstood. My apologies. I will learn. For the record I will never tease someone who is actually homosexual. That is not nice.

Last edited:

Future

Victory Ride
Okay. Sorry, "your friend" just set it up so perfectly tho... a song about needing a dirty girl than calling me a dude. Guess I misunderstood. My apologies. I will learn. For the record I will never tease someone who is actually homosexual. That is not nice.
Hey....:censored2: off .... that's from a lot of people on here ....you will learn

AsweetGirl

No, my apology was serious, not meant to be funny. Teasing someone on their sexual preference is being a bully and it's harassment. That's not my cup of tea.
But if a straight man uses words that are just calling my name for a punch line joke, you better believe I'd be on that... depending on the sensitivity of the person.
Again, I don't know anyone, really. So if someone tells me a person is actually gay or a person ( @Big Arrow Down...D ) sweeps the floors I will believe them.

AsweetGirl

ALL CAPS = shouting, yelling, mad.

Using all capital letters when you post.
Example:
DON'T USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS WHEN YOU POST UNLESS YOU HATE YOUR LIFE.

You may think it looks better or easier to read and understand, but to everyone else it looks like you're yelling and upset.

AsweetGirl

Barney, @Barney, Barney-ish = an insult.

There should be a poll to vote on the exact definition. But I'm going with a person who is interested in flirting excessively, hooking-up, adding names to their little black book. Someone who should really leave this website to continue tindering or mingling with other people who want to have sex.
@Barney's take advantage of the health insurance benefits given with employment at ups. They rely on said benifits to pay for treatment and professional physician management of std and sti (sexually transmitted diseases and infections).

If you respect yourself, and your coworkers you will never become a Barney.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
No, my apology was serious, not meant to be funny. Teasing someone on their sexual preference is being a bully and it's harassment. That's not my cup of tea.
But if a straight man uses words that are just calling my name for a punch line joke, you better believe I'd be on that... depending on the sensitivity of the person.
Again, I don't know anyone, really. So if someone tells me a person is actually gay or a person ( @Big Arrow Down...D ) sweeps the floors I will believe them.
Hope they didn't leave out I have the body of a tight 19 year old and D* for days.

AsweetGirl

An idea for a poll...

What do you think Barney means?

A. Annoying and naive - like Barney the dinosaur, the purple costumed man who sings about his love for children. Someone who doesn't understand real life adult situations. Someone who is optimistic in unrealistic expectations that make others gag.

B. Annoying and trouble - like Barney Rubble, Fred Flinstones boneheaded best friend. Dumb, a follower of anyone who has attention, a person who isn't truly loyal and will throw you under the bus or change sides.

C. Annoying and sexually driven - like Barnabas "Barney" Stinson a fictional character portrayed by Neil Patrick Harris in the CBS series "How I Met Your Mother"

KOG72

I’m full of it
An idea for a poll...

What do you think Barney means?

A. Annoying and naive - like Barney the dinosaur, the purple costumed man who sings about his love for children. Someone who doesn't understand real life adult situations. Someone who is optimistic in unrealistic expectations that make others gag.

B. Annoying and trouble - like Barney Rubble, Fred Flinstones boneheaded best friend. Dumb, a follower of anyone who has attention, a person who isn't truly loyal and will throw you under the bus or change sides.

C. Annoying and sexually driven - like Barnabas "Barney" Stinson a fictional character portrayed by Neil Patrick Harris in the CBS series "How I Met Your Mother"
I'll take #D its a chick with a D*