charming charlie

rod

Retired 22 years
How much any one stop affected my time always depended on how good looking and friendly the gals were. Package volumn didn't matter.

rod

Retired 22 years
I think the package volume mattered to the gals though.

Actually just goofing around with a guy who had a great sense of humor and didn't try to come off as Gods gift to women seemed to make their day. For the most part they told raunchier jokes and came on to me way more than the other way around. (to this day I still laugh about why sexual harrassment seems to be a one way street----when is the last time some dude complained about a gal harassing him). I sill run into customers I haven't seen in a dozen years who make it a point to go out of their way to say Hi----and visa versa.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Actually just goofing around with a guy who had a great sense of humor and didn't try to come off as Gods gift to women seemed to make their day. For the most part they told raunchier jokes and came on to me way more than the other way around. (to this day I still laugh about why sexual harrassment seems to be a one way street----when is the last time some dude complained about a gal harassing him). I sill run into customers I haven't seen in a dozen years who make it a point to go out of their way to say Hi----and visa versa.

Once heard a woman tell a man "don't fall u might break that thing" followed by. "I would have to spread my legs and slide under u to break your fall" these were coworkers. As u said amazing its the men that always get blamed.

Buck Fifty

The rat bastard opening one up on my route puts the address to the local Whole Foods on his pkgs. Have to be watchful to pluck them out of 30 to 40 boxes a day. More like Chump Charlies.