check out this UPS truck baby stroller

diadlover

My friend's Mom made this for her. We went to a Halloween festival where her little boy won best costume. So I guess contrary to what many of us believe, there are some people out there that really do like UPS. Talk about a head turner! Crowds of people surrounded this thing the entire night.
upsstroller002.jpg

upsstroller009.jpg

upsstroller006.jpg

aspenleaf

That is very cool! When my daughter sees the UPS truck she claps her hands and says "UPS truck, yeah!" She likes our driver who brings her packages from grandma. Of course she also like the pizza guy too. . . :tongue_sm

rod

Retired 22 years
I always wondered what happened to my old pkg car after I retired. Anyway I bet this kid version rides and drives as good as my old one.

jlphotog

She likes our driver who brings her packages from grandma. Of course she also like the pizza guy too. . . :tongue_sm

Funny you should mention that. Just this past Friday, a little guy asked me if I was the pizza man. Later that same day, a "lady" said to me, "the pizza guy carries change, so should you".

I see that package car has the mandatory bottle of water in it. Thats great!

momkb

That is too, too cute! I was never that creative when my kids were young - I just ended up buying store bought costumes that were expensive back then!

Now they just buy their own costumes.

I bet he won for "best original costume"

hoser

Industrial Slob
I'm truly surprised the corporate attorneys haven't contacted you about copyright infringement.
Remember, UPS cares about one thing... COST EFFICENCY.

They're not doing anything because the positive value they get out of this outweighs the loss of value; free advertising vs. winning costume contest using UPS branding without its permission. Otherwise, everyone's asses would be suuueeed

wily_old_vet

Funny you should mention that. Just this past Friday, a little guy asked me if I was the pizza man. Later that same day, a "lady" said to me, "the pizza guy carries change, so should you".

I see that package car has the mandatory bottle of water in it. Thats great!

Since you dont collect cash why would you need change?