Cheryl

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Have you recently done some more upgrades? I have noticed that I don't get a pop-up for a new PM anymore. When starting a new PM, on the subject line, I used to be able to type in a couple of characters and a list would automatically generate. There was something else I noticed and have now forgotten what it was.

Have you recently done some more upgrades? I have noticed that I don't get a pop-up for a new PM anymore. When starting a new PM, on the subject line, I used to be able to type in a couple of characters and a list would automatically generate. There was something else I noticed and have now forgotten what it was.

I got something you can pop up.:happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I remembered what it was. I used to be able to run my mouse over a thread title and get a synopsis of the thread. That doesn't work anymore.