Chester Bennington dead at 41

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Another staple of ROCK is gone. Heard the news in my car on the way home this evening. Chester Bennington of Linkin Park is dead at age 41, by apparent suicide.

Chester Bennington Committed Suicide

Kinda showing my age but I remember their first album being one of the ones that got me turned onto hard rock and alternative metal when I was much younger. He also did a brief stint as the frontman of one of favorite bands, STP (whose original singer coincidentally died of a drug overdose about two years ago). Must be the Grunge curse.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Linkin Park sucked bro.....serious.
IMG_1590.GIF

W

What The Hawk?

I was sad. I grew up listening to linkin park. You cant have Linkin Park without Chester either. He was THE VOICE of the group.

Future

Victory Ride
Another staple of ROCK is gone. Heard the news in my car on the way home this evening. Chester Bennington of Linkin Park is dead at age 41, by apparent suicide.

Chester Bennington Committed Suicide

Kinda showing my age but I remember their first album being one of the ones that got me turned onto hard rock and alternative metal when I was much younger. He also did a brief stint as the frontman of one of favorite bands, STP (whose original singer coincidentally died of a drug overdose about two years ago). Must be the Grunge curse.

There is a cool duet ...w him and Chris Cornell....