Chester Bennington dead at 41

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Still more hair in that one eyebrow, than what you have on top of your head, Kojak. :cowboy:

IMG_1467.GIF

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Wow... What tribute thread.. You guys suck!

On the other hand another suicide and he had six kids.... What a shame.

I don't know much about him but heard he often talked about his addictions openly, ironically trying to be an example of what not to be.. but the addiction got him in the end.

Really sad for his kids and family, what the hell.

rickyb

sad about this. was just listening to meteroa and the first album recently. so talented and he had a very unique voice.

me and my coworker who majored in philosophy were talking about suicide after this. i feel like suicide when you just kill yourself isnt specific enough, people may not know what was bugging you, so all of your cards is in that basket. it makes more sense to go out fighting the thing that makes you mad than to go out quietly. reminds me of the suicide mission that neo and trinity went on in matrix revolutions.

i think being willing to die is ultimate liberation. i wouldnt do it intentionally because of my mom and my dog as well.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
sad about this. was just listening to meteroa and the first album recently. so talented and he had a very unique voice.

me and my coworker who majored in philosophy were talking about suicide after this. i feel like suicide when you just kill yourself isnt specific enough, people may not know what was bugging you, so all of your cards is in that basket. it makes more sense to go out fighting the thing that makes you mad than to go out quietly. reminds me of the suicide mission that neo and trinity went on in matrix revolutions.

i think being willing to die is ultimate liberation. i wouldnt do it intentionally because of my mom and my dog as well.

I was not familiar with that song. The lyrics are so sad

rickyb

I was not familiar with that song. The lyrics are so sad
o really i never felt that way about it. linkin park's meteroa and hybrid theory are nu-metal classics, and i think theyre better than limp bizkits or kid rocks stuff.

that was a cool time with rock even though it was quite commercialized, the music had a lot of additude and it was very exciting. rock is dead nowadays and boring. ditto for rap.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hot Take: Linkin Park is better than Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock...
Let me guess you're also crazy enough to prefer a steak over a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! And Monkey Butt... if we could somehow get MyTrip to come around to your way of thinking, this forum would be all the better.
All three of those groups/bands you mentioned are terrible IMO. That's what great about music though buddy boy with the funny name that could be deemed offensive, it only matters what you like to listen to. Now if we could only get you to learn how to tag people. Here, I'll show you. @Monkey Butt @bbsam @over9five. See? It easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Handler said:
Hot Take: Linkin Park is better than Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock...
Let me guess you're also crazy enough to prefer a steak over a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! And Monkey Butt... if we could somehow get MyTrip to come around to your way of thinking, this forum would be all the better.

Check out this members name.
Sorry but I'm on iPhone

Last edited:

rickyb

All three of those groups/bands you mentioned are terrible IMO. That's what great about music though buddy boy with the funny name that could be deemed offensive, it only matters what you like to listen to. Now if we could only get you to learn how to tag people. Here, I'll show you. @Monkey Butt @bbsam @over9five. See? It easy.
yea right. how much have you listened to devil w/o a cause, linkin parks first 2 albums, or sig other and choclate starfish?