Chester Bennington dead at 41

Catatonic

Nine Lives
rock is dead nowadays and boring.
My wife and I were discussing this last week.
The 70's was the Classic Decade of Rock but there were many types of Rock.
Alternative was a sub-genre of Rock that I absolutely loved.
Prog Rock started in the 60's and is still around today with groups like Beats Antique.
Southern Rock was strong in the 60's and still is with the descendents of the Allman Bros like Govt Mule, Widespread Panic and a large group of strong players.
Right now my favorite Rock is in the Jam Band genre with groups like moe., Disco Biscuits, Revivalist, and a whole slew of very good Rock bands. I think these bands are not that well known is because they record, produce and sell autonomous to any of the major labels.

rickyb

Prog Rock started in the 60's and is still around today with groups like Beats Antique.
Southern Rock was strong in the 60's and still is with the descendents of the Allman Bros like Govt Mule, Widespread Panic and a large group of strong players.
Right now my favorite Rock is in the Jam Band genre with groups like moe., Disco Biscuits, Revivalist, and a whole slew of very good Rock bands. I think these bands are not that well known is because they record, produce and sell autonomous to any of the major labels.
i was thinking its dead because system of a down did this song:

but also because every time i turn on teh modern rock channels its really bad. i dont listen to modern rock groups myself aside from whenever i put on those radio channels, i prefer to listen to the classics of the past. recently i listened to abby road and the white album for the first time, relistening to the offspring and sublime.

at work ill usually put on the soul channel on sirius or the punk channel or 80s on 8 if soul channel is no good.

W

What The Hawk?

There's a possibility he was murdered and it was made to look like a suicide. I personally feel like he did kill himself but with the evidence suggesting he was murdered. It may be true.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
giphy (7).gif