China hacked Hillary?

watdaflock?

I will also remind you deniers that the president was mocked when he said the Obama administration had spied on him and then lo and behold we found out the Obama Administration did spy on him
link?

“A source is being used as a way to prevent infiltration by a hostile foreign power of the campaign,” she told TIME. “The term ‘spy’ as applied to the FBI suggests they were the ones doing the infiltration, and I don’t think there is any basis to suggest that.”
Trump Claims His Campaign Was 'Spied' On. Here Are the Facts

Oh wait....you believe the whole Russia Trump thing is BS....right? That's why you think the FBI was spying.

Our electoral system is broken, when a fake President wins because of lies and a Faux "news" media.
18qf4q.jpg

Last edited:

newfie

link?

“A source is being used as a way to prevent infiltration by a hostile foreign power of the campaign,” she told TIME. “The term ‘spy’ as applied to the FBI suggests they were the ones doing the infiltration, and I don’t think there is any basis to suggest that.”

Oh wait....you believe the whole Russia Trump thing is BS....right? That's why you think the FBI was spying.

Our electoral system is broken, when a fake President wins because of lies and a Faux "news" media.
18qf4q.jpg
There have been many links all vehemtly denied as each domino in the crooked FBI falls. Buckle up much more coming

watdaflock?

There have been many links all vehemtly denied as each domino in the crooked FBI falls. Buckle up much more coming
Thanks Sean. Care to tell us more about your business relationships with Michael Cohen?
You honestly believe Robert Mueller is the crooked one, in the Trump Russia investigation?

Comes a point when being rock headed simply means you're an idiot.

Last edited:

newfie

Thanks Sean. Care to tell us more about your business relationships with Michael Cohen?
You honestly believe Robert Mueller is the crooked one, in the Trump Russia investigation?

Comes a point when being rock headed simply means you're an idiot.

FBI case was based on corruption and Is unraveling . You can't spin that.

newfie

link?

18qf4q.jpg

the last 44 that won the same way were ok I guess

vantexan

Pretty sure Hannity and Faux news hasn't been around that long, but ok.
As I sat there watching Hannity the other night, it occurred to me with the libel laws in this country, if it isn't true, there's at least a half dozen people that would have huge cases against him and FOX concerning FBI/DOJ corruption. These aren't elected officials. They have rights too so if someone is slandering them on national tv the only thing keeping them from calling a lawyer is it's the truth.