China Pulling Off Greatest Financial Coup In History

newfie

Can you not see that you’re pushing the latest chan meme that the ‘left’ is pushing ‘communist propaganda’?

Guy, Trump is saying ‘Chinese Virus’ on purpose, he’s not dumb.

If I had to guess, it’s just another implementation of his limited tool-box, i.e. ‘it’s not my fault, it’s Jina’s fault’.

People were like, ‘banning travel from China is racist’. No dumb fks, that’s where the virus is.

No one would complain if the virus started in France, and we banned travel from France, they’d just say ‘Yup, that’s where the virus is, makes sense’.

I actually don’t care, just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who insist we name the virus due to its country of origin.

you do realize that china is trying to control this story and has influence here?

Box Ox

just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who insist we name the virus due to its country of origin.

CNN, MSNBC, etc should issue a blanket apology for doing just that until their Chinese masters put a stop to it.

Hopefully the people of Wuhan will emerge from their weld-sealed homes able to move past this dark and hateful period in the history of US media.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes because that's where it came from, that's the government who is responsible for the outbreak, and they are trying to blame it on US soldiers.

Stupid comes from Mar-A-Lago, so we start calling all stupid people Floridians? You are a piece of work, buddy. Are you on a tether or do you have an ankle bracelet?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
you do realize that china is trying to control this story and has influence here?

Do you realize you're insane? Many economists, including the conservative-thinking types, are openly wondering if China Inc., will survive Covid-19. As businesses either slow-down or even shut-down worldwide, there isn't a strong market for what they produce.

Of course, we will happily buy all of the pharmaceuticals and medical supplies they produce, along with other essential chemicals and the like. Those industries will thrive. Most other industries will not, because demand is in the toilet for the vast majority of Chinese-made products.

If China fails economically, the ripple effect throughout the world economy will be severe. Their government will prop them up for as long as possible, but do yourself a favor and listen to some real economic advisors, not just the ones hawking precious metals and other so-called safe havens.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I won't go full Biden but I'll vote for him. I'll vote for Nikki Haley in 2024 if the Democrats decide to run a total turd.
Obviously you can't go full Biden. He can't go full himself.
If he makes it to November, he will be passed laughing at. It will be a pity.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you realize you're insane? Many economists, including the conservative-thinking types, are openly wondering if China Inc., will survive Covid-19. As businesses either slow-down or even shut-down worldwide, there isn't a strong market for what they produce.

Of course, we will happily buy all of the pharmaceuticals and medical supplies they produce, along with other essential chemicals and the like. Those industries will thrive. Most other industries will not, because demand is in the toilet for the vast majority of Chinese-made products.

If China fails economically, the ripple effect throughout the world economy will be severe. Their government will prop them up for as long as possible, but do yourself a favor and listen to some real economic advisors, not just the ones hawking precious metals and other so-called safe havens.
If they were the only ones to suffer from the KungFlu, they would be screwed. Now that their communist government has spread it to the entire world.... they'll survive.