China Pulling Off Greatest Financial Coup In History

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What if there was a similar virus transmitted to humans by pigs in Kansas? What would you do then? Would Trump call it Armour Virus or Kansas City-19?
The full syndrome now known as Lyme disease was not recognized until a cluster of cases originally thought to be juvenile rheumatoid arthritis was identified in three towns in southeastern Connecticut in 1975, including the towns Lyme and Old Lyme, which gave the disease its popular name.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You sound like Biden trying to protect his honeyhole.

Just so you know being Chinese is not a race. Ttku
Either is being Mexican.
190401-fox-and-friends-three-mexican-countries-ew-952a_3c17a4b8728ad3c5623be7e85079c001.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You sound like Biden trying to protect his honeyhole.

Just so you know being Chinese is not a race. Ttku

So, you don't think Trump crossing-out "Coronavirus" and inserting "Chinese" has any racial intentions?

If I introduced you to someone Asian with a last name of Watanabe, Park, Tran, Wang or Montoya, you'd have essentially zero chance of knowing where they were from. I'd instantly know from their last name. To you, they'd all be "Orientals".

Which one is which? You've got a 1 in 5 chance.

Box Ox

So, you don't think Trump crossing-out "Coronavirus" and inserting "Chinese" has any racial intentions?

If I introduced you to someone Asian with a last name of Watanabe, Park, Tran, Wang or Montoya, you'd have essentially zero chance of knowing where they were from. I'd instantly know from their last name. To you, they'd all be "Orientals".

Which one is which? You've got a 1 in 5 chance.

"A video montage shows the dozens of times the media used the term "Wuhan virus" or "Chinese coronavirus" to talk about COVID-19. President Donald Trump received criticism for calling the coronavirus a "foreign virus" in his Oval Office address last night. CNN's Jim Acosta said it was an example of "xenophobia."

Media Called Coronavirus "Wuhan" Or "Chinese Coronavirus" Dozens Of Times

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The supply chain has been shifted, mainly to China. Almost any low to mid-value item you buy is from China. Medical supplies, car parts, etc. The list is endless. OUR companies decided to off-shore their production to boost profits and OUR government and the GOP were absolutely fine with it.

I know all about the supply chain.In my full time job a lot of products we sell come from China.And what does the GOP have to do with it ? We have all been fine with it . They should call it the China Virus just like the last administration had MERS I did not see anybody bitching about that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"A video montage shows the dozens of times the media used the term "Wuhan virus" or "Chinese coronavirus" to talk about COVID-19. President Donald Trump received criticism for calling the coronavirus a "foreign virus" in his Oval Office address last night. CNN's Jim Acosta said it was an example of "xenophobia."

Media Called Coronavirus "Wuhan" Or "Chinese Coronavirus" Dozens Of Times

Then CNN should face the music too. I seriously doubt they're still using the term, nor are any other liberal media. My guess is that over at Fox and Breitbart, it's the only name they use to describe it.

At least liberals have the capacity to learn and change their behavior(s).

Sportello

Banned
You’re a real tool for dismissing the obvious hypocrisy of the press just because the political bias of the folks who put the video together using real clips doesn’t agree with your own political bias.
I wasted nearly 5 minutes of my life watching it twice to make sure I heard the words and the edits.

I won't bother responding to the obvious distortions being made.

Would you care to check how early on these clips were? They all said 'Wuhan corona virus'. I would hazard to guess they were before nomenclature was decided upon.

To continue using the term is divisive, but that's what you guys want, isn't it?

You gonna follow Tulsi and go full Biden?

vantexan

I wasted nearly 5 minutes of my life watching it twice to make sure I heard the words and the edits.

Would you care to check how early on these clips were? They all said 'Wuhan corona virus'. I would hazard to guess they were before nomenclature was decided upon.

To continue using the term is divisive, but that's what you guys want, isn't it?

Viruses tend to be given regional names so why is it racist to call it a Chinese virus? Why is it racist for Trump to use the term but not the Press? Early on the NY Times called it that.

vantexan

Then CNN should face the music too. I seriously doubt they're still using the term, nor are any other liberal media. My guess is that over at Fox and Breitbart, it's the only name they use to describe it.

At least liberals have the capacity to learn and change their behavior(s).
When will you learn and change your behavior?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Viruses tend to be given regional names so why is it racist to call it a Chinese virus? Why is it racist for Trump to use the term but not the Press? Early on the NY Times called it that.

Instead of calling you people Trumptards, I'm now going to refer to all of the ignorant as Texantards, in honor of you. Please don't be offended. It's isn't racial.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I didn't watch it, but took them at their word, Guess that was a mistake.