China Pulling Off Greatest Financial Coup In History

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I wasted nearly 5 minutes of my life watching it twice to make sure I heard the words and the edits.

I won't bother responding to the obvious distortions being made.

Would you care to check how early on these clips were? They all said 'Wuhan corona virus'. I would hazard to guess they were before nomenclature was decided upon.

To continue using the term is divisive, but that's what you guys want, isn't it?

You gonna follow Tulsi and go full Biden?

Yes, Why oh why have they dropped off supported Tulsi? For awhile, she was the darling of The Right because she espoused some of their stupidity. That way, you could safely say, "I'm not biased for Trump, because I'd vote for Tulsi!!". That ship sailed when she endorsed Biden. Plus, she was polling at what...1%?

newfie

Yes, Why oh why have they dropped off supported Tulsi? For awhile, she was the darling of The Right because she espoused some of their stupidity. That way, you could safely say, "I'm not biased for Trump, because I'd vote for Tulsi!!". That ship sailed when she endorsed Biden. Plus, she was polling at what...1%?

she's never been the darling of the right other then when she bashes hillary. Otherwise the right sees right through her extreme positions.

it would be more correct to say she is the darling of the libertarians like tucker carlson. Probably as much her beliefs as the fact she gives them a chubby

BrownArmy

Viruses tend to be given regional names so why is it racist to call it a Chinese virus? Why is it racist for Trump to use the term but not the Press? Early on the NY Times called it that.

Then we should call the swine flu ‘American Pig Fkr Flu’, and Mad Cow Disease ‘Great Britain Cow Brain Eater’s Disease’.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Then we should call the swine flu ‘American Pig Fkr Flu’, and Mad Cow Disease ‘Great Britain Cow Brain Eater’s Disease’.
You liberals have not criticized China at all for their responsibility for this outbreak.

You push the Communist propaganda pushed by China.

Can you really not see what is happening?

newfie

Instead of calling you people Trumptards, I'm now going to refer to all of the ignorant as Texantards, in honor of you. Please don't be offended. It's isn't racial.

why would anyone be offended texas is a great conservative state

BrownArmy

You liberals have not criticized China at all for their responsibility for this outbreak.

You push the Communist propaganda pushed by China.

Can you really not see what is happening?

Can you not see that you’re pushing the latest chan meme that the ‘left’ is pushing ‘communist propaganda’?

Guy, Trump is saying ‘Chinese Virus’ on purpose, he’s not dumb.

If I had to guess, it’s just another implementation of his limited tool-box, i.e. ‘it’s not my fault, it’s Jina’s fault’.

People were like, ‘banning travel from China is racist’. No dumb fks, that’s where the virus is.

No one would complain if the virus started in France, and we banned travel from France, they’d just say ‘Yup, that’s where the virus is, makes sense’.

I actually don’t care, just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who insist we name the virus due to its country of origin.