China Pulling Off Greatest Financial Coup In History

newfie

Do you realize you're insane? Many economists, including the conservative-thinking types, are openly wondering if China Inc., will survive Covid-19. As businesses either slow-down or even shut-down worldwide, there isn't a strong market for what they produce.

Of course, we will happily buy all of the pharmaceuticals and medical supplies they produce, along with other essential chemicals and the like. Those industries will thrive. Most other industries will not, because demand is in the toilet for the vast majority of Chinese-made products.

If China fails economically, the ripple effect throughout the world economy will be severe. Their government will prop them up for as long as possible, but do yourself a favor and listen to some real economic advisors, not just the ones hawking precious metals and other so-called safe havens.

nothing in my quote said anything about china failing anything. In fact China is an aggressor that uses our media and the DNC to do their bidding. the concern is not whether China will fail but how high Biden will jump when they snap their fingers

newfie

ETn4YYuWAAA2Tnd

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I won't go full Biden but I'll vote for him. I'll vote for Nikki Haley in 2024 if the Democrats decide to run a total turd.

Here's an interesting Haley fact. She just resigned from the Boeing Board of Directors this last week because she didn't like that Boeing was going to get a huge bailout. She said it was against her philosophy.

Haley has been rumored to be a possible replacement for Pence on the GOP ticket or even a 2020 candidate if Trump were to resign or become incapacitated. Some would argue he's already mentally incapacitated, but Haley leaving is kind of interesting.
You're such a Floridian!

Never been there, Mr. Mar-A-Lago. Maybe you can stay there now at reduced rates. See anything in the tea leaves for Haley?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
thanks bush for warning us? that's not like you?

SARS never had a vaccine and burned itself out for unknown reasons. Covid-19 has been called SARS 2.0 because it is very similar. However, with SARS, a patient wasn't contagious until very late in the process, the polar opposite of Covid-19.

Box Ox

Haley has been rumored to be a possible replacement for Pence on the GOP ticket or even a 2020 candidate if Trump were to resign or become incapacitated. Some would argue he's already mentally incapacitated

Now that Joe Biden is the Democratic Presidential candidate, the case for Trump resigning due to mental incapacity is probably much weaker.

newfie

SARS never had a vaccine and burned itself out for unknown reasons. Covid-19 has been called SARS 2.0 because it is very similar. However, with SARS, a patient wasn't contagious until very late in the process, the polar opposite of Covid-19.

With you playing doctor what could go wrong ?

play docotr.gif