Chinese Olympics 2022

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Why are we sending our athletes to this country?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I would never go there, Olympics or not

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

I'd like to see some Singapore canings...

Hopefully nobody watches the Olympics

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Hopefully, some American guys will medal in softball, rhymthic gymnastics and artistic swimming.
"Real men" can dominate those B's in women-only events!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I was going to ask if anyone might watch an Olympics that's held in the country solely responsible for a million deaths.
I can't even BEGIN to describe how crazy things have become. N95 masks MADE IN CHINA as the only effective mask AND the world Olympics held in the country that gave the world covid (fauci too)?? I literally want to frigging scream.

I was going to ask if anyone might watch an Olympics that's held in the country solely responsible for a million deaths.
I can't even BEGIN to describe how crazy things have become. N95 masks MADE IN CHINA as the only effective mask AND the world Olympics held in the country that gave the world covid (fauci too)?? I literally want to frigging scream.
I hear you

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just wait for 2024.
It's gonna be yuge.
SmartSelect_20210802-082236_Chrome.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wonder who this lady voted for in 2020....
Gu, 18, is a Chinese-American freestyle skier, who won her first World Cup in 2019, representing the US. According to her official profile, the athlete, who was born and raised in California by an American father and Chinese mother, renounced her United States citizenship for Chinese citizenship so she could represent China at the Beijing 2022 Olympic Games.