Chinese Olympics 2022

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I wonder who this lady voted for in 2020....
Gu, 18, is a Chinese-American freestyle skier, who won her first World Cup in 2019, representing the US. According to her official profile, the athlete, who was born and raised in California by an American father and Chinese mother, renounced her United States citizenship for Chinese citizenship so she could represent China at the Beijing 2022 Olympic Games.
Don’t take her back

rickyb

I think the TV ratings are gonna be terrible. Most of the events aren't live, analysts are remote, everyone is in a KN95 mask more than 2 years into this thing, cheering from already limited crowds is discouraged and the entire Chinese "Olympic bubble" is locked down like it's a dystopian supermax prison. Not fun to see at all. Life can be depressing enough without choosing to turn on the TV to see all of that bull:censored2:.

"What was it like entering the Olympic bubble?

So I got off the plane and was met by a horde of Olympic medical staffers wearing head-to-toe hazmat suits. And I got what was, for me, one of the most excruciatingly painful nasal swabs I’ve had during the entire pandemic. And then I got my bag and was shuttled on to one of these special private Olympic buses, which are part of this private network of transportation that they’ve created for these Games. And we drove in a special Olympic highway lane to our hotel, in the heart of Beijing.

In general, everything is super restricted and very locked down. It was a little bit deflating, for instance, to pull up to the hotel in the bus and see like a 10-foot-tall fence around the perimeter of it and guards standing everywhere."

View attachment 371237
china has 4600 covid deaths and population 4x bigger than america

america approaching 900,000 deaths.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
you are allies with all kinds of dictatorships and have your own human rights abuses

give me a break
Only because of Biden. If Trump was potus it would all be set straight.
What human rights abuses does America have? Please name them based on fact and not your own emotional bias.
picked the wrong country to be born in and to move to!
Ha! Everyone, but you, KNOWS, America is the #1 country. Don't be embarrassed.

oldngray

nowhere special
7064505.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
think about how theyre locked down and how little cases and deaths they have. the photos above are proof. they take it seriously. ppl dont know the long term health effects of covid either.
You can’t get the truth from China. I think you’re the only one who believes them

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
think about how theyre locked down and how little cases and deaths they have. the photos above are proof. they take it seriously. ppl dont know the long term health effects of covid either.

@rickyb ... they had little or hardly any deaths back when this virus broke out in their country. They lie... I know it is a standard procedure with every country, but the Chinese Government makes it an art form..

This virus was going to take it’s toll no matter, you can not stop breathing and prevent being exposed to any germ of bacteria that happens to be airborne.

Right now we all are in the third year of this pandemic and hopefully it will go the way that the 1917 pandemic went...this virus will never be go away, we just have to live with it much in the way we live with the common cold.

I doubt that we will never learn about the origins of this virus, is it plausible that it escaped or released from a bio lab... reminds of Kubrick’s “Doctor Strangelove”... maybe China had their version of General Jack Ripper and purposely unleashed this virus for a political or economic advantage?

rickyb

Only because of Bisen. If Trump was potus it would all be set straight.
What human rights abuses does America have? Please name them based on fact and not your own emotional bias.

Ha! Everyone, but you, KNOWS, America is the #1 country. Don't be embarrassed.
guantanamo bay, prison conditions, political assassinations like civil rights leaders, the amount of wars you engage in, friendships with dictatorships, etc