Chinese Olympics 2022

Box Ox

Honestly, I can't stand the Olympics.
Two weeks of worthless viewings.

I think the TV ratings are gonna be terrible. Most of the events aren't live, analysts are remote, everyone is in a KN95 mask more than 2 years into this thing, cheering from already limited crowds is discouraged and the entire Chinese "Olympic bubble" is locked down like it's a dystopian supermax prison. Not fun to see at all. Life can be depressing enough without choosing to turn on the TV to see all of that bull:censored2:.

"What was it like entering the Olympic bubble?

So I got off the plane and was met by a horde of Olympic medical staffers wearing head-to-toe hazmat suits. And I got what was, for me, one of the most excruciatingly painful nasal swabs I’ve had during the entire pandemic. And then I got my bag and was shuttled on to one of these special private Olympic buses, which are part of this private network of transportation that they’ve created for these Games. And we drove in a special Olympic highway lane to our hotel, in the heart of Beijing.

In general, everything is super restricted and very locked down. It was a little bit deflating, for instance, to pull up to the hotel in the bus and see like a 10-foot-tall fence around the perimeter of it and guards standing everywhere."

bs.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I think the TV ratings are gonna be terrible. Most of the events aren't live, analysts are remote, everyone is in a KN95 mask more than 2 years into this thing, cheering from already limited crowds is discouraged and the entire Chinese "Olympic bubble" is locked down like it's a dystopian supermax prison. Not fun to see at all. Life can be depressing enough without choosing to turn on the TV to see all of that bull:censored2:.

"What was it like entering the Olympic bubble?

So I got off the plane and was met by a horde of Olympic medical staffers wearing head-to-toe hazmat suits. And I got what was, for me, one of the most excruciatingly painful nasal swabs I’ve had during the entire pandemic. And then I got my bag and was shuttled on to one of these special private Olympic buses, which are part of this private network of transportation that they’ve created for these Games. And we drove in a special Olympic highway lane to our hotel, in the heart of Beijing.

In general, everything is super restricted and very locked down. It was a little bit deflating, for instance, to pull up to the hotel in the bus and see like a 10-foot-tall fence around the perimeter of it and guards standing everywhere."

View attachment 371237
I wonder who the clowns in the hazmat suits are, judges?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

The Chinese are already acting out.
Screw china
Just wait for 2024.
It's gonna be yuge.
View attachment 371217
LMAO
I wonder who this lady voted for in 2020....
Gu, 18, is a Chinese-American freestyle skier, who won her first World Cup in 2019, representing the US. According to her official profile, the athlete, who was born and raised in California by an American father and Chinese mother, renounced her United States citizenship for Chinese citizenship so she could represent China at the Beijing 2022 Olympic Games.
100% NEEDS TO stay in china.
It’s to the point real Americans are cheering against some of these clowns we got embarrassing the country. TRANS soccer team comes to mind.
Fixed it 😬

BlackFriday

Wouldn’t have happened if they’d stayed home.
I can't stand much more of this. I mean HOW STUPID! Athletes are actually thinking they will be served edible food IN CHINA!? I wouldn't eat chinese food for $ here in the states. This is amazing! IMO the Chinese would GLADLY sabotage athletes that are bag of hammers stupid enough to eat the gruel that some filthy Chinese cook would prepare them from their filthy, disgusting, greasy, roach hotel of a kitchen. I bet there isn't a live cat within a mile of that kitchen.
America should have stayed home.
Screw china!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I can't stand much more of this. I mean HOW STUPID! Athletes are actually thinking they will be served edible food IN CHINA!? I wouldn't eat chinese food for $ here in the states. This is amazing! IMO the Chinese would GLADLY sabotage athletes that are bag of hammers stupid enough to eat the gruel that some filthy Chinese cook would prepare them from their filthy, disgusting, greasy, roach hotel of a kitchen. I bet there isn't a live cat within a mile of that kitchen.
America should have stayed home.
Screw china!
Soooo, not a big fan of the Chinese? Lol.

BlackFriday

The best items at a Chinese restaurant are what you can scrape off the sneeze shield over the buffet offerings. Filth on steroids.
Im aghast that we support a country that exports tons of lethal drugs to the US AND treats their people like slaves.

rickyb

Why are we sending our athletes to this country?
you are allies with all kinds of dictatorships and have your own human rights abuses

give me a break

rickyb

I wonder who this lady voted for in 2020....
Gu, 18, is a Chinese-American freestyle skier, who won her first World Cup in 2019, representing the US. According to her official profile, the athlete, who was born and raised in California by an American father and Chinese mother, renounced her United States citizenship for Chinese citizenship so she could represent China at the Beijing 2022 Olympic Games.
picked the wrong country to be born in and to move to!

rickyb

The best items at a Chinese restaurant are what you can scrape off the sneeze shield over the buffet offerings. Filth on steroids.
Im aghast that we support a country that exports tons of lethal drugs to the US AND treats their people like slaves.
you permit slavery in teh consitution for god sakes

lethal drugs? they will be in good company with big pharma