Chris Christie Says Capitol Riot 'Driven From the Top'

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You type like Biden talks :
what i post out me on 'ignore"
Anyway, it's not about whether or not I like your posts. It's about the fact that you post with the sole purpose of rattling the cage. Like a child would do when they know they've been shown to be wrong.
How is it the left will complain if the right brings up HRC but the right has nothing more substantive than talk about the WH protest? Why does the left never talk about the hundreds of violent protests that THEY conduct all over the country?
Liberalism is a mental illness.
The MAGA cult is the mental illness. The fact that people such as yourself still believe the Big Lie is hysterical.

bacha29

Trump loved it. He did nothing to help those besieged

Watching the congressional hearings live this AM . Several GOP panel members keeping trying to shift the focus and the blame onto the Capital Police. It's getting nowhere. Liz Cheney starting to look more like the future of the GOP. Trump on the other hand is 75 years old and couldn't win the popular vote in the two elections he ran in.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Watching the congressional hearings live this AM . Several GOP panel members keeping trying to shift the focus and the blame onto the Capital Police. It's getting nowhere. Liz Cheney starting to look more like the future of the GOP. Trump on the other hand is 75 years old and couldn't win the popular vote in the two elections he ran in.
You go boyfriend! Keep supporting that lowest of life forms sleepy Joe.
SO MUCH WINNING!

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
View attachment 363657
This point will be brushed aside by the left.
They MUST keep some focus on Trump so the stupid Americans will stat distracted from the real crises that Stupud Joe is responsible for.

FJB

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Seems like Liz Cheney is pointing to a specific Felony 45 committed during the Insurrection:

In summing up the texts, Cheney (R-Wyo.) said, “Mr. Meadows’s testimony will bear on another key question before this committee: Did Donald Trump, through action or inaction, corruptly seek to obstruct or impede Congress’s official proceeding to count electoral votes?”

A casual observer might have missed it, but what Cheney was doing here was pointing to a specific criminal statute — a felony, 18 U.S. Code § 1512 — that she suggests President Donald Trump might have violated. And both its inclusion in her comments and the timing of it shouldn’t be lost on anyone. This was a Republican member of the committee floating a specific potential Trump crime that the committee apparently wants to drill down on; it also came shortly after a federal judge upheld the use of the statute in a key Jan. 6 case.

Cheney, on Tuesday morning at another hearing, cited the statute again — pretty much erasing any doubt about how deliberate this was.

Cheney’s comment matches the language of the statute. It states, “Whoever corruptly … obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.” That law defines an “official proceeding” as including “a proceeding before the Congress.”

bacha29

Seems like Liz Cheney is pointing to a specific Felony 45 committed during the Insurrection:

In summing up the texts, Cheney (R-Wyo.) said, “Mr. Meadows’s testimony will bear on another key question before this committee: Did Donald Trump, through action or inaction, corruptly seek to obstruct or impede Congress’s official proceeding to count electoral votes?”

A casual observer might have missed it, but what Cheney was doing here was pointing to a specific criminal statute — a felony, 18 U.S. Code § 1512 — that she suggests President Donald Trump might have violated. And both its inclusion in her comments and the timing of it shouldn’t be lost on anyone. This was a Republican member of the committee floating a specific potential Trump crime that the committee apparently wants to drill down on; it also came shortly after a federal judge upheld the use of the statute in a key Jan. 6 case.

Cheney, on Tuesday morning at another hearing, cited the statute again — pretty much erasing any doubt about how deliberate this was.

Cheney’s comment matches the language of the statute. It states, “Whoever corruptly … obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.” That law defines an “official proceeding” as including “a proceeding before the Congress.”

It would appear that Mark Meadows when faced with the hard reality that Donald Trump is in such peril of his own that he will be of no cover for him Meadows may have to decide if he will be the John Dean of his generation or the H.R. Haldeman of his generation. Step up come clean and accept the damage to his career as John Dean did who's career rebounded or take the fall for Trump as Haldeman did for Nixon and go to jail.

vantexan

So basically she's wanting to have it both ways..."through action or inaction..."

While you're at it ask Nancy Pelosi why she refused repeated requests to bring in the National Guard before the protest. Ask why she kicked Republican Congressmen Jim Jordan and Jim Banks off the Jan. 6th Committee when they indicated they would be asking such questions. This is a farce designed to try to prevent Trump running again.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
While you're at it ask Nancy Pelosi why she refused repeated requests to bring in the National Guard before the protest. Ask why she kicked Republican Congressmen Jim Jordan and Jim Banks off the Jan. 6th Committee when they indicated they would be asking such questions. This is a farce designed to try to prevent Trump running again.
Political theatre.
Only a complete idiot thinks this is a serious investigation. Witch hunt number 438. These people will never stop, they're deranged.

BlackFriday

As usual, one day, the truth will come out. Then people will see that the democrats incited this event. There were several liberal plants in the crowd January 6th but, of course, we don't hear anything about this. Any time there is a protest from the right there will be liberals planted inside trying to incite the violence. If you deny this then you refuse to see truth.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
As usual, one day, the truth will come out. Then people will see that the democrats incited this event. There were several liberal plants in the crowd January 6th but, of course, we don't hear anything about this. Any time there is a protest from the right there will be liberals planted inside trying to incite the violence. If you deny this then you refuse to see truth.
0611D69C-076B-466F-9A76-CB66817F97EC.gif

BlackFriday

What's this? Still can't ignore my posts?
Should I consult with you prior to posting so I'm OK working within your rules?
Seems like chasing meme takes effort so blah blah yourself.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So basically she's wanting to have it both ways..."through action or inaction..."

I truly love it when your side says" well Trump may have done this ,but Pelosi did THAT!" as if that somehow dismisses the Felony Trump may have committed. Thats just weak

BlackFriday

I truly love it when your side says" well Trump may have done this ,but Pelosi did THAT!" as if that somehow dismisses the Felony Trump may have committed. Thats just weak
What's weak is your inability to type sentences using proper English language structure. Are you from a foreign country?