Chris Christie Says Capitol Riot 'Driven From the Top'

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I find it more than hysterical how Fox News Hosts Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity and Brian Kilmeade ALL texted Mark Meadows to have 45 end the insurrection:
"Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home. This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy," Ingraham texted Meadows, as read by Cheney.

"Please get him on TV. Destroying everything you have accomplished," Kilmeade wrote to Meadows, according to the committee.

"Can he make a statement? Ask people to leave the Capitol?" Hannity asked, Cheney revealed.

And then they had the stones to go on air and blame Antifa and BLM for the Insurrection. Gotta love these racist folks

Antifa!!!! gotta be Antifa!!! You cultists are getting PLAYED
Trump condemned the violence before all that.
Do you find it troubling that you are so uninformed?

bacha29

I find it more than hysterical how Fox News Hosts Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity and Brian Kilmeade ALL texted Mark Meadows to have 45 end the insurrection:
"Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home. This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy," Ingraham texted Meadows, as read by Cheney.

"Please get him on TV. Destroying everything you have accomplished," Kilmeade wrote to Meadows, according to the committee.

"Can he make a statement? Ask people to leave the Capitol?" Hannity asked, Cheney revealed.

And then they had the stones to go on air and blame Antifa and BLM for the Insurrection. Gotta love these racist folks

Antifa!!!! gotta be Antifa!!! You cultists are getting PLAYED
If BLM and Antifa were the people at the capital on 1-6 as Fox News hosts have long alleged why would they want Trump to order a stop to the insurrection?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
If BLM and Antifa were the people at the capital on 1-6 as Fox News hosts have long alleged why would they want Trump to order a stop to the insurrection?
The hosts said one thing in private an another on Television. They knew damned well it was knuckle dragging ,mouth breathing cultists doing the damage but if they told the truth Faux News ratings would PLUMMERT and the cultists would abandon the network. Cant tell the truth and have that happen!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
No I mean when he condemned violence against Capitol police in real time. Do you find it troubling you're so misinformed?
I seem to remember when Trump told the MAGA rabble cultists he'd walk down with them to the Capitol to "Cheer on" the "Brave senators and Congressmen and women" as well as telling the MAGA rabble they'd never take back the country with Weakness"
Those morons were certainly shocked when not only did Cult Leader not follow them but he completely turned his back on them.
Gotta love the Cultists!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I seem to remember when Trump told the MAGA rabble cultists he'd walk down with them to the Capitol to "Cheer on" the "Brave senators and Congressmen and women" as well as telling the MAGA rabble they'd never take back the country with Weakness"
Those morons were certainly shocked when not only did Cult Leader not follow them but he completely turned his back on them.
Gotta love the Cultists!
I like how you run away and deflect when you're proven wrong. Pathetic.

bacha29

The hosts said one thing in private an another on Television. They knew damned well it was knuckle dragging ,mouth breathing cultists doing the damage but if they told the truth Faux News ratings would PLUMMERT and the cultists would abandon the network. Cant tell the truth and have that happen!!
You're required to say things that everyone knows aren't true, but you're punished if you don't say them".....Tucker Carlson ...TIME magazine inter view 8-3-21 edition. One of the few if not the only truths Carlson has ever spoken for the record.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Seems like Liz Cheney is pointing to a specific Felony

Liz Cheney accepted an award sponsored by the China-United States Exchange Foundation, a Chinese Communist Party-backed influence group flagged by the U.S. government for its efforts to coerce American leaders to “take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing.”

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
That's something a ninth grader would type.
Trump loved every bit of it.He has nothing but contempt for his supporters and was using them in an attempt to over throw the Republic. You are getting played HARD
Clowns. Sad clowns you two. Trump occupies your lives.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I like how you never ever offer anything to support your posts, just sayin. And it's HYSTERICAL how the MAGA rabble thought Trump had their back. Once again you cultists are getting played and you cant see it
Trump never had crazy loony people to the rights back, that is your mistake, trump never supported or condemn them, trump is trump, he likes people that like him