Christmas 2015

oldngray

nowhere special
Actually I am just her care giver son has the dog. Like today he is out helping a young lady move into her first apt. The dog and I are at his house. If he were to leave her all day by herself she would be owning the house he has just remodeled. I am pretty sure out of boredom it would be more than his Christmas tree lying on the floor.

She is really a great dog now he just has to find somebody to take care of her during peak and double shifting in the summer.

They are great dogs but get destructive if they don't get enough attention.

oldandcrabby

They are great dogs but get destructive if they don't get enough attention.

Yes they are and yes they are high maintenance she is fine as long as someone is in the house or yard with her.

He left her out in the yard while he went into his garage to get tools out to spread mulch out for a new flower bed he had just made and she had five holes dug by it within the few minutes it took to get the tools of course the holes were just outside of the new flowerbed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
0c301d59b1111db951ba9f66f644e0d4.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thank you for posting this I think I have another Christmas treat to add to the list.
These are really good for being so easy.......hint...instead of using Kraft caramels......use Rolos instead and you get your chocolate that way. Make sure the pretzels are "mini". After baking, top with pecan halves.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Killed an hour walking around Target....that place is way way overpriced !! Simple thing like that can of popcorn that runs $5 or less everywhere...you know, pretty can with 3 kinds of popcorn....$8.09 at Target. I used to buy those cans, dump out the popcorn and store pizzelles in them.
The place is a rip off !

oldngray

nowhere special
Killed an hour walking around Target....that place is way way overpriced !! Simple thing like that can of popcorn that runs $5 or less everywhere...you know, pretty can with 3 kinds of popcorn....$8.09 at Target. I used to buy those cans, dump out the popcorn and store pizzelles in them.
The place is a rip off !

Target used to be much more reasonable but they tried to move more upscale. Now just a fancy overpriced Walmart. I do shop there sometimes but not often.