Christmas Eve

STFXG

We have been told that new freight is dependent on the storms and what is backed up. If the system is purged and ground guys run and get off what they can on Saturday Monday will be optional.

Artee

We are taking freight to the stations on Sunday morning. Station managers originally said no one is going to be there except a person to help offload the CTV. Now one senior is putting together a volunteer list of employees who want to come in and work on Sunday. The other stations will probably follow suit. One station is so slammed that they have J's every day that they don't even touch. They are not even given a SIP. It could be a busy Monday around here, but like the last 6 years I have X-mas eve off, so I don't have to deal with the last minute crap.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We are taking freight to the stations on Sunday morning. Station managers originally said no one is going to be there except a person to help offload the CTV. Now one senior is putting together a volunteer list of employees who want to come in and work on Sunday. The other stations will probably follow suit. One station is so slammed that they have J's every day that they don't even touch. They are not even given a SIP. It could be a busy Monday around here, but like the last 6 years I have X-mas eve off, so I don't have to deal with the last minute crap.

I always used to love it when I was an RTD when stations would just refuse the cans. Then, I'd be stuck in the middle between my senior, who doesn't want the cans back, and the station senior, who has nowhere to put them.

STFXG

I've run out of hours before and had to take Saturday off. Get my 34 hour restart and then run on Sunday.

Goldilocks

I am amazed at the way shippers address their packages. Been correcting(ACO) over 150 a day! Why cant they spell and use a correct address. Got one yesterday that was addressed to "My Love Bird" that was it....UHHH....International shipments are the worst.

S

serenity now

I am amazed at the way shippers address their packages. Been correcting(ACO) over 150 a day! Why cant they spell and use a correct address. Got one yesterday that was addressed to "My Love Bird" that was it....UHHH....International shipments are the worst.

rts package with this message : Love Bird ran off with Stud Muffin

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Any time I have an issue with a bad address I just tell people that we don't "forward" pkgs. to a different address. If the address is bad, we send it back to the shipper period.

code 019 at ur moms

international is the worst. at a couple of my pickups people are constantly sending things to the equivalent of "mr so and so, virginia" and I have to guess which city they mean and pull the routing number out of my ass. its easy for the virgin islands but what about colombia?

STFXG

Anyone else up late tonight putting toys together? No time tomorrow... I like to wait until the last minute

S

serenity now

Anyone else up late tonight putting toys together? No time tomorrow... I like to wait until the last minute

the four stages of life:

you believe in Santa
you don't believe in Santa
you are Santa
you look like Santa

S

serenity now

international is the worst. at a couple of my pickups people are constantly sending things to the equivalent of "mr so and so, virginia" and I have to guess which city they mean and pull the routing number out of my ass. its easy for the virgin islands but what about colombia?

so, how many routing numbers do you keep back there?