Christmas in July! 55 routes today ,53 Over Nine Five!

Same type of situation in our building. They cut as many routes as possible, load everyone up and keep them out till 800 to 900. Total BS. Family means NOTHING to UPS and it is all about the money to the greedy bastards. I have filed dozens of 9 5 grievances and they just ignore them. Something really needs to be done.

Indecisi0n

Same type of situation in our building. They cut as many routes as possible, load everyone up and keep them out till 800 to 900. Total BS. Family means NOTHING to UPS and it is all about the money to the greedy bastards. I have filed dozens of 9 5 grievances and they just ignore them. Something really needs to be done.

Keep track of everyone you file. Write down the date the grievance was signed and handed in. It might take some time but the extra cash is coming. When there is a paper trail there is no hiding grievances. Our center manager tried the "I never got them" and our rep made him look like an idiot when he pulled all his copies out.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
if you arent getting paid you need to contact your BA!
They pay my 9.5 grievances and insist on giving me more free money each week with Excessive dispactches