Christmas Time Preload - Whats it Like?

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Do helpers make more then Preload? I work preload and make $11 would it be the same or would i make more/less?
Helper pay varies. It will be covered under your regional supplement or local riders/addenda. As well as when overtime (1.5x or time-and-a-half) starts.

Check with your shop steward or a knowledgeable coworker; or better yet, get your own copy of the contract and read it.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Christmas Time Preload - Whats it Like?
stock-photo-man-covered-by-lots-of-cardboard-boxes-moving-concept-28772569.jpg

boxes.jpg
too-many-boxes-27313331.jpg

bike-loaded-with-too-many-boxes.jpg

meanwhile that lazy bastage gets all the credit:
200139466-003-e1356366533985.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Christmas for me isn't much different than any other time of the year. I can work extra weekend sorts for $45/hr, which is nice. Otherwise still 40-45 hour weeks.

iDontWorkAtUps

Don't have to wish for snow. Snow just happens every winter. You just learn to deal with it. Ice on the other hand is something I don't like to see.
Last time there was ice on my road I thought it was snow.. So i tried to drift in it and it was ice so it turned my truck about 180 degrees into my ditch

Box Ox

I tend to think of Christmas preload at my center as an 8-10 hour loop of the destruction of Mordor scene near the end of the third Lord of the Rings movie. I'll take a slightly longer day in a blown out package car any time.